All Hallows Eve - Update v2.0.0!

Nov 6, 2016 at 9:49 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Can I use your org in my mod?

Nov 6, 2016 at 7:07 PM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
whether it is a continuation of the Christmas Story 2015?
by the way great mod

No it's not a continuation of Christmas Story. Two unrelated plots. I'm glad you enjoyed it! You can use my ORGs as long as you give credit, but this thread is probably not the place to ask for permission in the future.

So hopefully this update has fixed some of this issues.
-Aw man, the RNG gun is still the same. It's nerfed, actually.
-Oh, I see now. The bats that hover over you are the beetles from the Egg Corridor.
-Holy shit, I beat Balrog without taking damage!
-Oh, you can literally go OoB on every map with an open sky using the Burst Gun. FIX THIS. When I tested it, some ironic death dialogue played ("You thought you were real smart huh? You died. Try again?") I must not have saved that by accident somehow.
-Yay, Missile Launcher!
-Raped The Sisters... and a door opened? Wait, did that happen before? A door? You mean the exit to the area? What door are you talking about?
-I just jumped into a pit because I thought that pillar was solid. AAAAGH! The pillars are darker now, at this point that's your fault.
-Ballos looks fucked. Haha. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-Well, this boss is kinda ridiculous, I'll try it again later. I think you can kind of just spam the blade and avoid standing in the center, and then it's fairly easy.
Answered in bold. Thanks for taking another swing at it!

Nov 7, 2016 at 3:00 PM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I'll have as many swings as I need to finish it, damn it!
Answered in bold... answerception.
-It's nerfed, actually.
I mean, it's bullets still shoot in any direction at random.

-When I tested it, some ironic death dialogue played ("You thought you were real smart huh? You died. Try again?") I must not have saved that by accident somehow.
Wow, that's pretty mean.

-A door? You mean the exit to the area? What door are you talking about?
Uh, a 2x2 block over to the right wen't into the ceiling when I left the Sisters' building.

-( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Really, though, consider making him look less squashed. Like, by making his framerects bigger.

-I think you can kind of just spam the blade and avoid standing in the center, and then it's fairly easy.
Work on making it require more skil, or learning a complex pattern??

TBH I think I'm done working on this mod. I think v2 is a sufficient product, and it's not like many other people are going to play it anyway, and even if they do, I'm satisfied with the way this one is.

Nov 15, 2016 at 4:47 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
this is a REALLY great mod
tried it myself actually, and it was quite challenging