Air man

Aug 30, 2008 at 10:28 AM
Source Splicer, 2nd Class
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
The original Airman ga Taosenai song

Yes, it does. A few days ago I watched a "translated" version of the same song on a different video before this, so I was able to partially follow along with the lyrics (Though I'm pretty sure it's not the same lyrics altogether between the two).

For those who are interested in the dubbed version I watched, it's this one- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLzCfUM7BM8&feature=related.

I've personally been through that same kind of situation in MM2 before, so I know how true the words in the song are. Still, it's great to hear the original song, as well.

Forgive me if this seems like an attempt at thread hijacking, xristosx.

Aug 30, 2008 at 12:16 PM
Justin-chan
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Its not a thread hijack if it's still ontopic. You're just posting a dubbed version. It shouldn't count as a thread hijack.

And this video was pretty awesome. I never did get through any Mega Man game (Except for Megaman EXE Battle Network 6)

Aug 30, 2008 at 12:31 PM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Eh... I don't even get what this is about >_>

Doesn't look too... O_O

Aug 30, 2008 at 12:32 PM
Justin-chan
Mega Man 2 for the NES.

It's talking about how annoying the level with Woodman and Airman is. I think.

Aug 30, 2008 at 12:51 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
jcys810 said:
Mega Man 2 for the NES.

It's talking about how annoying the level with Woodman and Airman is. I think.

Its about how his trying to beat a certain level, but it would be easier with a power he would recieve if he beat airman, and its so hard to beat air man that he trys to beat wood man, which is airmans weakness but he still cant beat him so he'll just keep trying

(PS airmans so bloody easy in megaman2)

Aug 30, 2008 at 7:36 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Anyone who hasn't seen this video at least two months before Ristos posted it is so out of the loop that they don't deserve to see it now.

Mega Man isn't hard. If you can't get past the Robot Master stages then you're obviously doing something very wrong. Mega Man X is a joke compared to the Original games, and Zero doesn't possess a single challenge in his own series. ZX is only tedious when it comes to moving from area to area. So much for the supposed difficulty.

That being said, I am a rabid Mega Man fan, but my lord, Mega Man 9 is a blasphemous piece of shit. It instills such an uncontrollable rage within me that I just can't take it. I can barely believe that Capcom is forcing this bullshit on us as if they actually expect us to put money into this immense disappointment. This is just a clear display of laziness on their part. They just think it's okay to expend absolutely no effort on their games and it's sickening.

I'm not even that angry about the graphics, it's the fact that they aren't connecting the Original and X series together that pisses me off. I mean, the 8-bit thing is kind of bad, but I can enjoy a game regardless of its graphics, especially a Mega Man game. I was expecting a final Original and final X game simultaneously, both concluding their individual stories right there, and it‘d be wonderful symmetrically if they both ended at 9. I know it's kind of stupid to come to the Mega Man series looking for its story, but my expectations have just been completely betrayed at this point.

Aug 31, 2008 at 1:03 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Kageryushin said:
Anyone who hasn't seen this video at least two months before Ristos posted it is so out of the loop that they don't deserve to see it now.

Mega Man isn't hard. If you can't get past the Robot Master stages then you're obviously doing something very wrong. Mega Man X is a joke compared to the Original games, and Zero doesn't possess a single challenge in his own series. ZX is only tedious when it comes to moving from area to area. So much for the supposed difficulty.

That being said, I am a rabid Mega Man fan, but my lord, Mega Man 9 is a blasphemous piece of shit. It instills such an uncontrollable rage within me that I just can't take it. I can barely believe that Capcom is forcing this bullshit on us as if they actually expect us to put money into this immense disappointment. This is just a clear display of laziness on their part. They just think it's okay to expend absolutely no effort on their games and it's sickening.

I'm not even that angry about the graphics, it's the fact that they aren't connecting the Original and X series together that pisses me off. I mean, the 8-bit thing is kind of bad, but I can enjoy a game regardless of its graphics, especially a Mega Man game. I was expecting a final Original and final X game simultaneously, both concluding their individual stories right there, and it‘d be wonderful symmetrically if they both ended at 9. I know it's kind of stupid to come to the Mega Man series looking for its story, but my expectations have just been completely betrayed at this point.
This is one of the rare occasions.....

IMO, hardest stage is Quick Man probably, or whichever man that has some part with one-hit-kill things moving across the screen...

Wood and Air is probably hard if you're slow, and Air Man stage is damn easy, except when you slip your fingers a bit and die at the "sky" section.
And I agree that the fire dogs are damn annoying.

Aug 31, 2008 at 5:16 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
Kageryushin said:

I understand what you mean perfectly, i played megaman 1-6 last week and only 1 or 2 bosses actually were hard, zero actually is hard if your trying to get rank A on all missions @_@, and i only played ZX for a hour or 2 and yes its very annoying trying to get to the areas you need to go

Kageryushin said:

I had heard the sound clip from it a few months ago actually, but i only saw the video recently

JacobX891 said:
Oh shut up, this has nothing to do with anything, you're just rambling like you do.

Anyway, this is quite a superb video.

I know your trying to defend me but its not nessesary, his right about what he said on megaman

Aug 31, 2008 at 6:36 AM
Source Splicer, 2nd Class
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Kageryushin said:
Mega Man isn't hard. If you can't get past the Robot Master stages then you're obviously doing something very wrong.
I never said I'm having trouble with it now, just when I first started playing it (My gaming ability was much more undeveloped back then than it is now).
xristosx said:
I understand what you mean perfectly, i played megaman 1-6 last week and only 1 or 2 bosses actually were hard.
The ones that come to my mind here are...
MM2's "final" boss with without enough Heatman/Crashman weaponry power & MM7's final boss phase 2 (This one still gives me a hard time, why is there such little room to work with?!)

Aug 31, 2008 at 8:26 AM
JacobX said:
Oh shut up, this has nothing to do with anything, you're just rambling like you do.

Ah yes, one of the few constants in this wonderful forum: Jacob knowing absolutely nothing about what he's talking about. It comforts me to know that people like him still exist so that I can look awesome in comparison. Thank you, Jacob, I couldn't have become this forum's Messiah without you.

Bad Beholder said:
MM2's "final" boss with without enough Heatman/Crashman weaponry power & MM7's final boss phase 2 (This one still gives me a hard time, why is there such little room to work with?!)

Yeah, Mega Man 2's "final" boss is broken as hell. Getting to it is pitifully monotonous, especially with the Mega Buster, but if you don't do this it can be one hell of a ride. It seems the designers took pride in making his projectiles ABSOLUTELY FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE to dodge. I guess you could call it "Wily Machine I except without the Pause-Resume Trick." I find it funny how Wily Machine III and Gamma look entirely different from Wily's last two weapons but ultimately function laughably the same half the time, i.e. Part 1 of WMIII shooting a swirling ball and Part 1 of Gamma trying to be a reproduction of Part 1 of WMI (yet falling flat on his face in his attempt). Each respective boss' Part 2 sections were shockingly original, though. I've always thought of Wily Machine IV-V as a far more difficult version of Wily Machine II and Wily Alien, especially considering MM4's RM difficulty when compared to MM2's, so just wait till you get to those monsters (though, needless to say, WMV still has WA's trademark easiness).

As for MM7's final boss, the entire battle is all about timing. It's as monotonous as any MM2 Robot Master, but instead of running back and forth it's your sliding and jumping that counts. I guess the timing is a little difficult to get down, you do have to be pretty precise, but believe you me, the battle can be pitifully easy if you let it be.

By the way, why are we using spoilers for this again?

Aug 31, 2008 at 9:36 AM
Justin-chan

*/wristos*
brb suicide

Aug 31, 2008 at 10:09 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Wait wait wait

I thought...

MM2 "final" boss is that stupid alien thing?
Or you mean the whole wave?

Aug 31, 2008 at 7:47 PM
freezit4 said:
MM2 "final" boss is that stupid alien thing?
Or you mean the whole wave?

Just the first wave after the rematches. Wily Machine II and Wily Alien are considered different enemies in the official artbooks and those are their designated names.

Aug 31, 2008 at 9:01 PM
JacobX891 said:
You become boring. Gtfo of my sight, you pathetic excuse for a pathetic excuse for a god.

D'aaaaaaaaaaaaaawww, Jacob's pitiful psuedo-trolling is so adorable. Let's all moe-gasm all over him.

Sep 1, 2008 at 1:13 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
JacobX891 said:
You become boring.
Gtfo of my sight, you pathetic excuse for a pathetic excuse for a god.
Sometimes you shouldn't just post for the sake of posting :p

Arrgh I still can't remember which one you guys are mentioning.... until I search Youtube, which I'd say... yeah.
After destroying the front "shell" or "shield", the bouncy is crapping me up.
I used save state :D. This and the Quick stage.

And wtf is MM9 actually? Is it Megaman and dumBass? Or whatever MM that hasn't come out yet? Because I remember missing one MM made for Dreamcast or something like that, but my friend told me dumBass is MM8.
And MM7 is boring, even the hard parts are boring and the music is boring.

MM5 is the best, with great variety(IMO) and somehow easy for me while still being awesome. Collecting plates that you don't actually need is fun as well.
I even bought a comic book of it, filled with funny translations and crappy cheats(MM can shoot vertically, the first Blues stage is cut, the third Blues boss seems damn easy although he did slrrp from a can).

Seriously, why EXE?

Sep 1, 2008 at 4:29 AM
freezit4 said:
And wtf is MM9 actually? Is it Rockman and dumBass? Or whatever MM that hasn't come out yet? Because I remember missing one MM made for Dreamcast or something like that, but my friend told me dumBass is MM8.?

First of all...

And next... dumBass?

Seriously?

Are you that fucking retarded?

Go crawl into a hole and wish for the power to die. Bass is the best character in the entire fucking series.

freezit4 said:
Seriously, why EXE?

EXE is the only reason Mega Man still exists today and it's an amazing and extremely enjoyable series in its own right. I couldn't praise the battle system more, I mean it's perfect and extremely original. I just wish some of the chips were more, you know, balanced. Well, I guess they fixed many of the balance issues after BN3.

A lot of faggots refuse to realize this, but EXE SAVED the entire franchise. Sure, Mega Man is a classic, but right before EXE started it was nowhere near the cash cow it had been and Capcom was starting to lose faith. EXE changed this. It proved to be extremely popular both in Japan and in America. It really did revitalize the series: Capcom had found another cash cow that they could milk to death, and it gave them the confidence to try to bring back the other facets of the series.

Sep 1, 2008 at 4:40 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
Kageryushin said:
A lot of faggots refuse to realize this, but EXE SAVED the entire franchise. Sure, Mega Man is a classic, but right before EXE started it was nowhere near the cash cow it had been and Capcom was starting to lose faith. EXE changed this. It proved to be extremely popular both in Japan and in America. It really did revitalize the series: Capcom had found another cash cow that they could milk to death, and it gave them the confidence to try to bring back the other facets of the series.

Yes! ive talked to lots of people and they've said EXE sucked , but i begged to differ, its just so awesome

Though ive only played no 4,5,6 of battle network

(i actually was playing MMBN6-Gregar last week for the second time ^^)

Sep 1, 2008 at 4:58 AM
xristosx said:
Yes! ive talked to lots of people and they've said EXE sucked , but i begged to differ, its just so awesome

Though ive only played no 4,5,6 of battle network

(i actually was playing MMBN6-Gregar last week for the second time ^^)

3 > 6 > 2 > 5 > 4 > 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Three fifths of the other games on the GBA.

Sep 1, 2008 at 9:49 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Kageryushin said:
First of all...

And next... dumBass?

Seriously?

Are you that fucking retarded?

Go crawl into a hole and wish for the power to die. Bass is the best character in the entire fucking series.

EXE is the only reason Mega Man still exists today and it's an amazing and extremely enjoyable series in its own right. I couldn't praise the battle system more, I mean it's perfect and extremely original. I just wish some of the chips were more, you know, balanced. Well, I guess they fixed many of the balance issues after BN3.

Don't take that dumBass part seriously lol. The dum is just there for the rythm like a drum in music which may sound monotonous.

But Bass ain't that epic either since the sword-only Zero easily pwns it(although of different dimensions/realms/timeline/series whatsoever) and this duh is somewhat similar to him.

And one reason why original MM series rock/mega is because of whee~ which Bass simply is unable to do.

But don't take me wrongly, I still salute him for giving variety to the game as he reduces the time taken for a non-cheating battle against that bloody piece of regenerating machine. And at least his dashing helps in his jump even though that eliminates whee.

btw: Bass pairs with Mega Man, and Forte with Stollen Rockman. update that quote in your post if you care.

But why EXE? It's like RPG style, but it seems the whole series is around the same thing.