Ages of the characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2013 at 7:45 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Sue - Mimigas', just like elfs from the Legend of Zelda Oot, don't age, or at least show it.
It's pretty clear that Mimiga age because Toroko has an older brother. Also, how can Kazuma be older than his mum!!!

Mar 30, 2013 at 4:06 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Okay, let me straighten this out.

Sue - Again, I'm not sure. Her age doesn't seem that present to the story... and yes, she technically isn't a mimiga.
Mormorin - 21, I wans't really thinking, it was late at night.
Kazuma - 18? He looks young, considering Pixel likes to point out old from young with slight tweaks such as hair color and what not.
Professor Booster - No one had a problem with that? Okay good, same age it is.
Doctor - I'm not positive...
Chime - How the heck does my Cavestory knowledge effect my age? It may effect faith, just not age. Also, excuse me, it was 1:00 AM, I'm an idiot at night.

Also, let me explain how far my knowledge goes...

Kazuma and Sue are brother and sister, although Sue is a little bit... mimiga-ish now.
Mormorin is the mom of Kazuma and Sue and lives hidden in a base requiring a password.
Misery was cursed by Ballos under the demon crown, I'm not positive when though.
Balrog is... apparently a bar of soap who obeys the demon crown as well. Misery and Balrog, Partners in Crime!
Quote is a robot soldier who has the case of amnesia, he landed in a plane with Curly.
Curly also has a case of amnesia, she is the guardian of all 6 mimiga children. Even though there's only two robot soldiers left, including Curly, she still fears killer robots killing her mimiga children.
The doctor came with Professor Booster, Sue, Mormorin, and Kazuma. He soon obtained the demon crown... [insert cavestory here]
Ballos was a magician who soon became a fan favorite of his kind, imprisoning the king. Ballos is related to Jenka, who's a witch.
Curly apparently has a Nemisis, created by a god, and there's two? Wasn't it a one of a kind?
Ghost puppy, owned by Ballos, wants you to kill it's owner, Ballos.
In the Wii's terrifying translation, Balrog appears to be the grandson of Jenka... although a bar of soup isn't necessarily family... hugs for all!
King, Jack, Toroko, and fisherman mimiga guy... are the survivors of the robot soldiers war. Criticize me about the war, say I'm 12, I really don't know if the doctor fought back during the war or what.
Speaking of which, a big war against the killer robots and innocent mimigas' began. Most ate red flowers and became rabid, so rabdi that they killed metal electrons.
King died defending the rabbid-ified Toroko by a lightning bolt that the doctor summoned. You get that sword as a weapon, which is a good weapon.
Some jerk placed a sign saying "Welcome to Hell!" in the Sanctuary, which is what most people call it.
Walls of text involve falling islands and flying balrogs... right?

Mar 30, 2013 at 4:15 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Toddler pregnancies are a big problem these days I hear

Mar 30, 2013 at 4:23 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
As the creator of this thread circa 1000 years ago, I request a lock before this becomes an even bigger breeding ground for the mentally challenged.

I'd also like to point out how back in the day, this thread had meaningful discussions between people with at least half a brain, and legitimate theories backed up by actual logic. Funny how that works out, huh?

I have no hope left.

Mar 30, 2013 at 4:50 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I think one last thing needs to be done:
:momo:

Status
Not open for further replies.