About the Mirai Gamer Forums - A Brief History/Which Forums Are Active

May 31, 2007 at 7:19 AM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
A Brief History of MiraiGamer.Net Forums

Originally, as some of you may know, Mirai Gamer.Net Forums was set up to be one giant forum for a partnership of websites: GameFlaws.com, PenPen World(a.k.a. Dreams from Above), PalCorner and Zen Gaming. However the forum really never picked up as well as we had hoped and many of the members quickly lost interest in doing much with their respected categories and forums. I still have many of them open in case their creators should ever decide to want to start up their projects again. Besides there is still a great deal of interesting content left behind in those various forums.

Right now this is the current active categorical list of MiraiGamer.net Forums for those interested in checking out some of the other sections:

Active:

1. General Forums, includes the Satellite Lounge and Gamer's Lounge
2. Cave Story Tribute Site Forums
3. XyZ Forums
4. GameFlaws.com Forums (well...semi active anyway)
5. Zelda 3 Challenge: Quest for Calatia Forums

Not Active, or not as Active:

1. PalCorner
2. Zen Gaming

I hope that this will clear up some confusion as to what forums are active and which ones are not. : )

*Please note*
If you wish to post in one of the other forums that is not that of either the 1.General Forum 2.Cave Story Tribute 3.XyZ or 4. Zelda 3C, you may have to join a specific usergroup of that forum in order to be granted posting access. Forums such as the GameFlaws, PalCorner and Zengaming categories were setup on our original usergroup system as a means of preventing spam from going to one forum to the other. The Usergroup process was designed to filter only serious members that were interested in posting in those forums. If you wish to post in one, please visit your UserCP panel, click on Group Memberships and checkmark the groups you wish to become a usergroup member of. Simple as that and you'll be able to post in those forums.

Future forum categories might be added at a later time as I hope for this community to be a resource for gamers who are interested in taking up or at least taking part in interesting projects. If someone becomes an affiliate with MiraiGamer.net Forums and their project is interesting it might be added as a category at some point.

-SkyeWelse

May 26, 2008 at 1:10 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Active:

1. General Forums, includes the Satellite Lounge and Gamer's Lounge
2. Cave Story Tribute Site Forums
3. Zelda 3 Challenge: Quest for Calatia Forums

Not Active:

1. PalCorner
2. Zen Gaming
3. XyZ Forums
4. GameFlaws.com Forums

May 28, 2008 at 1:11 PM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
andwhyisit said:
Active:3. Zelda 3 Challenge: Quest for Calatia Forums

U sure? .

May 28, 2008 at 9:35 PM
/end
freezit4 said:
U sure? .

Well, the last post in that section was on the 25th so I guess it's still alive.

May 29, 2008 at 7:53 AM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Yeah you mayc all it alive but I don't think 'active' really fits it... >_>

Jun 23, 2008 at 1:01 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Metalogz said:
Yeah you mayc all it alive but I don't think 'active' really fits it... >_>
It is active.

Feb 24, 2009 at 2:30 AM
Banned
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
JacobX891 said:
The CS forums will always be active. Why? Because CS is addictive as crack. Also, because it is easily moddable, and many people aspire to make a legacy as awesome as Pixel's- another Cave Story.

Tru dat

Mar 5, 2009 at 1:55 PM
Banned
I as one member have easily ten posts per day right now. Think about the other 10 or more members logging on every day.

If you want to see an inactive forum, go look at the TPH Forum.

Mar 5, 2009 at 9:53 PM
Banned
Don't laugh. :/
That's cruel to all of TPH's loyal members.