• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

A new mod named- Are shortcuts really needed to complete a game

Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Apr 7, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hey, I have a good news for you all.
My mod is almost finished.
Can you all tell me how to upload it.

Apr 7, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Alfa
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Umm...

Upload the .zip to a file sharing site like Dropbox(I don't really know), and then link to the site.

Apr 8, 2013 at 8:23 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Try Mediashare, it's good to start off with a simple [Upload] button... unless you use Dropbox?

Apr 8, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Dropbox is pretty much the best thing ever. You don't even have to bother uploading shit, you just paste it in your dropbox folder, right click and share the link/file.

Apr 10, 2013 at 12:16 AM
going down
"Keep on rollin'!"
Please for the love of god don't use Mediafire.
I actually have hopes for this mod.

It really is the best file sharer to ever grace the internet, I highly recommend Dropbox.

Apr 10, 2013 at 2:16 AM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
mediashare and mediafire aren't the same thing