A new category for Kero Blaster boss rush

Feb 28, 2018 at 8:15 PM
It Really Do Be Like That Sometimes
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Was recently going for the High scores page, and saw that the WR uses a weapon not included in the iOS version:
In fact it's used to completely skip the truck boss.

So, I propose a NEW category for the iOS version of the game. In fact, I have my own for you to use:
Yeah, it kinda sucks, it's not even my best time, but it's my best recorded time, so that's what counts. This is just a "placeholder" run for the category to not discourage anyone with an iOS device that wants to challenge boss rush. (I'm sure my time will be beaten within 5 seconds anyway.)

EDIT: Just took a massive L. Please disregard this post I don’t want to be remembered for this

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2018 at 1:29 PM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I'm sorry, but I believe you should have done a little more research.

The ios and windows version are almost exactly the same, but the weapon in question is hidden. You have to actually find the 3 pieces of it before you reach the final omake stage, otherwose you are locked out from it.

I know this because I did so on my ios copy. The weapon is there you just missed it.

Mar 2, 2018 at 1:40 PM
It Really Do Be Like That Sometimes
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I'm sorry, but I believe you should have done a little more research.

The ios and windows version are almost exactly the same, but the weapon in question is hidden. You have to actually find the 3 pieces of it before you reach the final omake stage, otherwose you are locked out from it.

I know this because I did so on my ios copy. The weapon is there you just missed it.
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I hate myself

Apologies