A Free Steam Game Giveaway! (Winner Announced!)

Apr 27, 2014 at 1:21 AM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I'm just in the whole thing for the editor so I can create a level that will drive anyone insane.

May 6, 2014 at 1:10 AM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
(Old Post)
Okay, submissions over. Assessment and random drawings will be carried out promptly.

I'll probably announce the winner en el Cinco de Mayo*, but it depends on how fast I can… do… things…

*May 5th, the day that the Mexican people won an impossible battle against the French.

Youtube Description said:
Before some random kid asks: This wasn't a forced drawing.
If you weren't on the list of twelve contestants, then your submission was invalid (You had to have had a CSTSF Account for more than 3 months).

Also, all the times I re-flipped the coin or re-rolled the die, it was because I thought the previous flip/roll wasn't good enough of an effort to give everyone a chance.

Now that that's out of the way, it's time to reveal to you the professional way to do a random drawing, as well as announce the winner:

http://youtu.be/JOjS6fuTaPU

*faint drumroll for those who didn't watch the video*
*increasing volume*
*(You have like 10 more of these to go through)*
*((Just Kidding))*
Congratulations to HATE9
and… the secret second copy goes to Thatnamelessguy.
(You two shall receive information within the next few hours/days on how to use your new steam-powered car keys.

Honorary winners: Bombchu Link and Polaris (Who opted to actually not receive the game, but to have their names in just for kicks (and it actually made a difference… didn't at all expect that)).

Also, best submission goes to HyMyNameIsMatt with Dunc2403 a close second (Sorry Noxid, your inputs were stale compared to his).

May 6, 2014 at 1:26 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I just wanted to push the buttons

May 6, 2014 at 1:58 AM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Oh wait, I forgot that Dunc's submission was also pretty good, I guess I'll give him a close second alongside Matt's

May 6, 2014 at 2:58 AM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."