A Challenge Is It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2013 at 12:41 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Looking for people to challenge me to a fight. You may use any weapons and powers you like as long as you follow some guidelines.

• No using moves that make you invincible
  • no being a god
  • no 1-hit kill moves
  • No acting like a small child if you lose and whining

Anyone who breaks one of these rules before, during, or after the fight will be put into a small metal box that you will have no chance of escaping.

I await all challengers!!

May 6, 2013 at 12:51 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
First, Some questions.
How much HP Do you have?
How is damage determined?
Are you allowed unlimited attacks?
Can I, (or you), The challenger, die in battle?

Answer these and I shall challenge you.

May 6, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Mrs. Policewoman
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
NheroArconix said:
First, Some questions.
How much HP Do you have?
How is damage determined?
Are you allowed unlimited attacks?
Can I, (or you), The challenger, die in battle?

Answer these and I shall challenge you.

Same here...

May 6, 2013 at 1:00 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
HP: By taking into account all the battles I've fought and how powerful a lot of them were I would have to say I have around 7895 HP roughly. This is on the lower end, I will change my HP depending on my challenger.

Damage is determined by the weapon's used and what the attacks do. Ex. A sword will do more damage than a dagger but a scythe will do more than a sword. Plus a large explosion will do more damage than a small beam would.

You can attack as much as possible unless you use attacks that drain yourself such as big attacks. You can not however, use all of your attacks at once. You must give your opponent time to react and decide on a counter.

When either challenger's HP reaches zero, the battle is over and a victor is determined. What the victor decides to do with the opponent is up to them. Unless it is extremely cruel.

May 6, 2013 at 1:17 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Your weapon of choice?
(Asking cause this is vital to know in a battle)

May 6, 2013 at 1:30 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Well, you see I am a weapon master, I use many weapons ranging from knives to swords to scythe to guns to bows. It depends on the situation though.

But to start the fight I would use my bow, and change weapons as the fight progressed and was needed.

May 6, 2013 at 1:56 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Roleplaying is not allowed on the forums. At the moment it's sort of a semi-well-known unofficial rule (due to the catastrophe that was the Adventurer's Forest), but in the future it may become an official/written rule.

Please don't do this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.