• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

3DNes - Play Nes In 3D

May 31, 2019 at 5:47 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
There are massive emulators on Play Store free or paid, Nintendo or other consoles with millions download. Some are removed through time but the best, most popular ones are still there for ages.

May 31, 2019 at 5:53 PM
Cave++ Developer
"Keep on rollin'!"
Yes, I'm aware of that. But Steam is a different beast entirely, and has a much larger market share than the Play Store ever will.

I just wanted to voice my concerns, I really want this emulator to continue development (and maybe branch out to other consoles in the future)

May 31, 2019 at 6:02 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Thanks completely got it from the start. I also just want to have a friendly discussion :)

May 31, 2019 at 8:41 PM
Serri Online
Pokemon Master
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Man, it feels weird, yet cool seeing Super Bat Puncher and Battle Kid in 3D, let alone in VR! Now to pray that Soulja Boy doesn't get his grubby, little hands on this software...

Aside from the same concerns that Jade posted, I'm also very curious with this question that she's asked as well.
Oh also does the steam version have support for non-vr or is it vr only?

Jun 1, 2019 at 4:23 AM
Currently the project are branched into two builds 3dSen and 3dSenVR. The going-to-release is the VR only build while the non VR build (3dSen) will be released later.