3 Word Story

Jul 4, 2012 at 5:32 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Oh sorry, I had made an edit saying that I wasn't actually trying to end the story, and for someone to continue, but it apparently didn't go through. I did read the rules, I just blame my horrible internet AND YOUR ASS, ALONG WITH YOUR MOTHER, WHO IS
"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel; they got implants. These implants jiggled with immense force, causing Noxid to hit them with a baseball bat. He gets greatly offended by mountainous

Jul 4, 2012 at 6:16 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Oh sorry, I had made an edit saying that I wasn't actually trying to end the story, and for someone to continue, but it apparently didn't go through. I did read the rules, I just blame my horrible internet AND YOUR ASS, ALONG WITH YOUR MOTHER, WHO IS
"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel; they got implants. These implants jiggled with immense force, causing Noxid to hit them with a baseball bat. He gets greatly offended by mountainous buns, which were

Jul 4, 2012 at 7:08 AM
"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel; they got implants. These implants jiggled with immense force, causing Noxid to hit them with a baseball bat. He gets greatly offended by mountainous buns, which were what killed his

Jul 4, 2012 at 7:11 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel; they got implants. These implants jiggled with immense force, causing Noxid to hit them with a baseball bat. He gets greatly offended by mountainous buns, which were what killed his best friend named

Jul 4, 2012 at 7:11 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel; they got implants. These implants jiggled with immense force, causing Noxid to hit them with a baseball bat. He gets greatly offended by mountainous buns, which were what killed his best friend named bob the dolphin.

Jul 4, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Pirate Member
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel; they got implants. These implants jiggled with immense force, causing Noxid to hit them with a baseball bat. He gets greatly offended by mountainous buns, which were what killed his best friend named bob the dolphin trainer of lore.

Jul 4, 2012 at 6:43 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Okay, can we please start over? The new words are on the the main post (DON"T RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE).

Jul 4, 2012 at 6:47 PM
Mrs. Policewoman
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Once crappy day, people couldn't read.

Jul 4, 2012 at 6:56 PM
I'm afraid this story is beyond one man's control.

"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel; they got implants. These implants jiggled with immense force, causing Noxid to hit them with a baseball bat. He gets greatly offended by mountainous buns, which were what killed his best friend named bob the dolphin trainer of lore. Noxid's vendetta against

Jul 4, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel; they got implants. These implants jiggled with immense force, causing Noxid to hit them with a baseball bat. He gets greatly offended by mountainous buns, which were what killed his best friend named bob the dolphin trainer of lore. Noxid's vendetta against these buns burned

Jul 4, 2012 at 7:15 PM
Banned
"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel; they got implants. These implants jiggled with immense force, causing Noxid to hit them with a baseball bat. He gets greatly offended by mountainous buns, which were what killed his best friend named bob the dolphin trainer of lore. Noxid's vendetta against these buns burned with rage, causing

Jul 4, 2012 at 7:16 PM
"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel; they got implants. These implants jiggled with immense force, causing Noxid to hit them with a baseball bat. He gets greatly offended by mountainous buns, which were what killed his best friend named bob the dolphin trainer of lore. Noxid's vendetta against these buns burned with rage, causing many cats to

Jul 4, 2012 at 7:30 PM
"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel; they got implants. These implants jiggled with immense force, causing Noxid to hit them with a baseball bat. He gets greatly offended by mountainous buns, which were what killed his best friend named bob the dolphin trainer of lore. Noxid's vendetta against these buns burned with rage, causing many cats to buffalo buffalo buffalo

Jul 4, 2012 at 7:48 PM
"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel; they got implants. These implants jiggled with immense force, causing Noxid to hit them with a baseball bat. He gets greatly offended by mountainous buns, which were what killed his best friend named bob the dolphin trainer of lore. Noxid's vendetta against these buns burned with rage, causing many cats to buffalo buffalo buffalo, what jerks! These

Jul 4, 2012 at 8:55 PM
hi hi
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Oh sorry, I had made an edit
saying that I wasn't actually
trying to end the story, and for
someone to continue, but it
apparently didn't go through. I
did read the rules, I just blame
my horrible internet AND YOUR
ASS, ALONG WITH YOUR MOTHER,
WHO IS
"I am dying of laughter, you guys.
I love you," said someone with
buns of steel; they got implants.
These implants jiggled with
immense force, causing Noxid to
hit them with a baseball bat. He
gets greatly offended by
mountainous buns, which were
what killed his best friend named
bob the dolphin trainer of lore.
Noxid's vendetta against these
buns burned with rage, causing
many cats to buffalo buffalo
buffalo, what jerks! These cats were crazy

Jul 4, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Randolf I don't know why you suddenly decided to go free verse, but I'm going to ignore it unless you fix it real quick.

"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel; they got implants. These implants jiggled with immense force, causing Noxid to hit them with a baseball bat. He gets greatly offended by mountainous buns, which were what killed his best friend named bob the dolphin trainer of lore. Noxid's vendetta against these buns burned with rage, causing many cats to buffalo buffalo buffalo, what jerks! These buffalo anally inserted

Jul 5, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel; they got implants. These implants jiggled with immense force, causing Noxid to hit them with a baseball bat. He gets greatly offended by mountainous buns, which were what killed his best friend named bob the dolphin trainer of lore. Noxid's vendetta against these buns burned with rage, causing many cats to buffalo buffalo buffalo, what jerks! These buffalo anally inserted three very large

Jul 5, 2012 at 2:34 AM
Banned
"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel; they got implants. These implants jiggled with immense force, causing Noxid to hit them with a baseball bat. He gets greatly offended by mountainous buns, which were what killed his best friend named bob the dolphin trainer of lore. Noxid's vendetta against these buns burned with rage, causing many cats to buffalo buffalo buffalo, what jerks! These buffalo anally inserted three very large and spiky bongs

Jul 5, 2012 at 2:36 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel; they got implants. These implants jiggled with immense force, causing Noxid to hit them with a baseball bat. He gets greatly offended by mountainous buns, which were what killed his best friend named bob the dolphin trainer of lore. Noxid's vendetta against these buns burned with rage, causing many cats to buffalo buffalo buffalo, what jerks! These buffalo anally inserted three very large and spiky bongs, which in turn

Jul 5, 2012 at 3:20 AM

"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel; they got implants. These implants jiggled with immense force, causing Noxid to hit them with a baseball bat. He gets greatly offended by mountainous buns, which were what killed his best friend named bob the dolphin trainer of lore. Noxid's vendetta against these buns burned with rage, causing many cats to buffalo buffalo buffalo, what jerks! These buffalo anally inserted three very large and spiky bongs, which in turn besmirched Fermat's ecuadorian

Edit: woo 3k.