3 Word Story

Jul 4, 2012 at 1:38 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Here is the deal.
I am going to post three words. The next person will post 3 more words in response to the last three words. And it keeps on going just like that.

However, don't try to end the story, start a new one, or respond to sentences that have more than 3 words. Your post will be ignored.

Now, lets begin!

One crappy day

Jul 4, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Banned
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
One day Quote FUCKED MY ASS

Jul 4, 2012 at 2:26 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
One day Quote FUCKED MY ASS WITH A SPIKY, somewhat unpleasent looking

Jul 4, 2012 at 2:31 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
One day Quote FUCKED MY ASS WITH A SPIKY, somewhat unpleasent looking dildo. The end.

Looks like someone didn't read the instructions. Just ignore this post and keep going.

Jul 4, 2012 at 2:37 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Oh sorry, I had made an edit saying that I wasn't actually trying to end the story, and for someone to continue, but it apparently didn't go through. I did read the rules, I just blame my horrible internet.

Jul 4, 2012 at 2:58 AM
Banned
Oh sorry, I had made an edit saying that I wasn't actually trying to end the story, and for someone to continue, but it apparently didn't go through. I did read the rules, I just blame my horrible internet AND YOUR ASS

Jul 4, 2012 at 3:18 AM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
Oh sorry, I had made an edit saying that I wasn't actually trying to end the story, and for someone to continue, but it apparently didn't go through. I did read the rules, I just blame my horrible internet AND YOUR ASS, ALONG WITH YOUR

Jul 4, 2012 at 3:39 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Oh sorry, I had made an edit saying that I wasn't actually trying to end the story, and for someone to continue, but it apparently didn't go through. I did read the rules, I just blame my horrible internet AND YOUR ASS, ALONG WITH YOUR MOTHER, WHO IS

I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you.

Jul 4, 2012 at 3:44 AM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
Oh sorry, I had made an edit saying that I wasn't actually trying to end the story, and for someone to continue, but it apparently didn't go through. I did read the rules, I just blame my horrible internet AND YOUR ASS, ALONG WITH YOUR MOTHER, WHO IS

"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with

Jul 4, 2012 at 3:55 AM

"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel;

Jul 4, 2012 at 4:00 AM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator

"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel; they got implants.

Jul 4, 2012 at 4:00 AM
Banned
"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel; they got implants. These implants jiggled

Jul 4, 2012 at 4:04 AM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel; they got implants. These implants jiggled with immense force,

Jul 4, 2012 at 5:16 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel; they got implants. These implants jiggled with immense force, causing Noxid to

Jul 4, 2012 at 5:27 AM
This thread is like fifty times better than before
"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel; they got implants. These implants jiggled with immense force, causing Noxid to hit them with

Jul 4, 2012 at 5:28 AM
Banned
"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel; they got implants. These implants jiggled with immense force, causing Noxid to hit them with a baseball bat.

Jul 4, 2012 at 5:31 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
"I am dying of laughter, you guys. I love you," said someone with buns of steel; they got implants. These implants jiggled with immense force, causing Noxid to hit them with a baseball bat. He gets greatly offended by