three noticed flaws in cs+

Oct 3, 2018 at 5:04 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Well, there aren't any equals signs in the vanilla script...?
They only appear in this glitched time attack mode, i just started a new game and grabbed one there were no equals signs.

Oct 3, 2018 at 5:35 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I don't see how that bug would suddenly just place equals signs that aren't there in those locations that conveniently...
Neither do i.

Nov 29, 2018 at 1:44 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
well for me the Wii soundtrack... the get item, life capsule and defeat jingles are all mixed up. It could just be my weird version of the game but I think I've seen this on some of the other versions as well iirc

[also wow this topic is sort of old... but not old enough for the 60 day message to pop up, whew]

Nov 29, 2018 at 2:05 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
probably the case

Nov 29, 2018 at 2:18 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
No it is not the Wiiware version it's CS+. I doubt I'm getting the tracks confused, I'm pretty sure the life capsule music isn't supposed to be playing when I find a pendant. It doesn't matter too much and it might be something wrong with my version. Or maybe it even could be me mixing up the two, I dunno

Dec 24, 2018 at 1:25 PM
It Really Do Be Like That Sometimes
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
A lot of these complaints about the Wii Ware version have been fixed in later updates.

Dec 24, 2018 at 1:59 PM
It Really Do Be Like That Sometimes
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Updates? You mean the one update?
Or do you mean the separate versions that you have to buy separately? Those aren't updates.
Fine I mean the one update. They fixed the music, the thing where the life capsule and item obtained jingle are mixed up, having all modes from the start, etc.

Dec 27, 2018 at 8:24 PM
Stoned Member
"All your forum are belong to us!"
The Wiiware music is good if you look at it objectively, however, the choice of instrumentation was simply terrible to put it lightly. (GXSCC, really?)
The 3DS version had the most effort put into it, but it was exclusive to the 3DS, stuck with low poly models and all.

The wiiware (And technically the PC version as well) Had midis instead of oggs for the remastered soundtrack, but someone at NICALiS messed up the code for that and they ended up using OGGS in place of both midis and ORGs.