1001 Spikes Closed beta

Feb 23, 2014 at 7:37 PM
scrungy
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Alright, added myself to Noxid's list thingy. I REALLY hope it's not too late, I had my username on the list at the start

Feb 23, 2014 at 8:11 PM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
They didn't start sending the keys yet, did they?

Mar 8, 2014 at 9:15 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Hello!

For everyone who signed up to be a beta tester, thanks for being patient. We've been trying to get the game as close to perfect as possible before opening up the closed beta.

For anyone who signed up when I asked, please check your email. I have a thorough email with details as far as what I'd like everyone to do. Please check your emails, reply to mine and I'll get you each a beta key for 1001 Spikes! Also, if you have me on Steam friendlist, you can get me there, too.

Note to MrLog, I need your steam username, not your forum user name. Thanks!

-ty

Mar 9, 2014 at 12:25 AM
Melon Lord
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Seems I never did submit the information through Noxid's Page, but I have posted it way back on the 17th of last year.

Haven't gotten an E-Mail just yet, but I submitted the info just now through Noxid's page. Hopefully I'll get a key. If not, well then I hope the Beta Testing goes well.

Mar 9, 2014 at 2:20 AM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
didn't get email
not that i particularly care but still

Mar 9, 2014 at 3:23 AM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
I did get the email and the beta key. I'm trying to play it on a very old computer so I didn't think this was significant enough to put in the spreadsheet. But every time I try to launch the game, it crashes immediately. I've tried it on the beta and the not beta.