Flake
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• @haydn_fangirl
    I think you may have fucked up our conversation by posting something. Just saying.
    haydn_fangirl
    haydn_fangirl
    it was probably the corrupted text hahahahaha. I've edited it out of the messages with them, try again
    Flake
    Flake
    probably?
    haydn_fangirl
    haydn_fangirl
    okay now that we've tested I can say it was definitely the corrupted text
    How about a command that triggers whenever an NPC steps onto a certain trigger. I have no idea how that would be possible, but I can see a lot of possibilities using that.
    Serri
    Serri
    That'd really take some more ASM than bargained for, tbh... Maybe Thomas Xin has done something like that
    Flake
    Flake
    Yeah, maybe you're right.
    Am I the only one who can't start a new conversation with anybody?
    Serri
    Serri
    You can't message newbs. That's a feature they have to unlock by being a veteran, I assume
    Flake
    Flake
    Oh, that's why. How many posts does anybody need to become a veteran then?
    Also, that's kind of a weird system since I am the one who started the conversation anyway, not them.
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    Hang on what that doesn't sound right, let me look at the permissions

Edit: Alright, anyone in the New Member group should now be able to receive PMs, I'm sure it hasn't always been that way
    I'd like to have a look at all the features the latest version of CSE2 has to offer. Where do I have to look?
    The Github page seems to only be listing the new features and bug fixes coming with the versions.
    Flake
    Flake
    Alright, one of the things I would like to know is if CSE2 supports Cave Story + image size. Is it possible? Do I have to download a hack first? Hey, don't worry, I AM NOT going to use the Cave Story + assets in my mod, but rather create new ones.
    Aar
    Aar
    CSE2 does support larger sprite sizes.
    Flake
    Flake
    Thanks for the information.
    If you're a fan of RPG horror games please check out the new Project Kat. It's free.
    It's a very, VERY interesting experience and it has one of the coolest concepts in a game you can have(and I'm not talking about the story).
    One thing, though, it's a game that isn't very interesting at the very beginning, and isn't very interesting towards the end if you play it like I did, but the rest is just incredibly well done.
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    Rpg horror fan here. This seems interesting, will check it out. Thanks for the recommendation!
    The new design is neat.
    I wonder what a "reaction score" is, though.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Maybe it's a score based on how well a member reacts to the new design...?
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    It appears to be a replacement/upgrade for the "Likes" system which is still turned off
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    :awesomeface: Also look what we can do again :awesomeface:
    God, the original prt.Mimi sucks ass.
    No matter what you do, you're going to get some misaligned textures, in fact even the original Cave Story had some; I guess Pixel just didn't care. Also, the tile set itself looks bad, overall.
    He definitely learnt from his mistakes, though, since prt.Cent and prt.Jail are so, so much better.
    Just found out that you can actually remove the "STUDIO PIXEL" thing even without ASM.
    I'm starting to like Booster's Lab.
    FortniteLover2
    FortniteLover2
    that's still asm; BL just does it for you
    Serri
    Serri
    JuST mOdiFY thE ImAgE aNd PoRt iT IN ThrOUGh ReSourCE HaCkER!!!!1
    Flake
    Flake
    Ah, yes. Of course it is ASM. I meant to say that I don't have to do it myself.^^
    please keep in mind that even though its cool you're making a cs mod, we dont owe you anything. a lot of us forum folk would love to see a mod from you, but you need to be the one to take lead and generally avoid asking people for help with big things like TSC and core ideas. thanks
    FortniteLover2
    FortniteLover2
    flake you should join the csmc
    Flake
    Flake
    I don't know. I don't like Discord very much to be honest. (Yes I know I can mute the notifications but still there are other features that kind of annoy me).
    Mint
    Mint
    The only features that bother me are the gif(t) buttons using too much space
    Would anybody be interested in testing a DEMO of my MOD by any chance? If so contact me and I'll be happy to share it as long as you don't give it to anybody.
    Mint
    Mint
    Hmmm, i should be drawing for christmas but maybe i can find some time
    Flake
    Flake
    Awesome, if you ultimately decide to do so remember to contact me first!
    Mint
    Mint
    does this not count as contacting?
    "Hey guys, I need YOU to tell me an interesting location (or more than one) that you would like to see in a CS MOD. Bring out your creativity!"
    Please reply ._.
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    How about an unstable but dormant volcanic area for a first act, shakes and all. Build up suspense and learn the layout. Then after some event, goes active, resulting in a chaotic survival scenario to escape. Cave-ins, rising lava, etc. Or how about the ruins of a frozen city, snow and all. More unstable footholds that giveaway, hidden by snow, and blizzard. But I would like to see? How about Ballos' kingdom?
    Flake
    Flake
    Thank you so much for your ideas; I'll try to implement at least two of them.
    TSC is definitely my least favorite part of CS modding and I honestly wish somebody else would do that stuff for me while I make the maps and the rest of the stuff but whatevs.
    I'm just bitching.
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    I know, right? I'm still trying to get my head around TSC and I'm only starting out.
    Mint
    Mint
    Whoops sometimes TSC is my favourite part instead. Though I do enjoy making whatever random maps I slowly get out there.
    Too bad I never finish anything though.
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    It would actually depend on the mood too, but if I would have to choose I would go with Level design.
    Just realized the Xaser who made Schism is the same Xaser from the Doom community. How little the world is.
    Flake
    Flake
    Yeah, he makes Doom maps now and is very active in the Doomworld forums.
    Is there a way to attach files in conversations? I don't find the bar that lets me do it there for some reasons.
    Mint
    Mint
    just use a file host or something
    or discord for an added amount of convinience
    Serri
    Serri
    Someone really needs to make a PSA to never attach files.
    Yeah, you can say that again zxin(I'm late but I don't care).
    Flake
    Flake
    Oh, I didn't know I could lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…