Hina
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Albums About

• oh hey, i found something fairly old, i made these a LONG time ago on my old laptop and wanted to keep them a secret but i have no use for them so i'd rather share
    1646056841873.png
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    Aw, that's cute. Great job on capturing the features of the characters despite the low resolution.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    I recognize… some of them, probably.
    Reimu, Marisa, Yukari (?), not sure, Rumia, Eirin (?), unsure, Daiyousei (?), no clue, Suika, Kanako (?), Koakuma (?), Patchouli, Yuyuko (?), Suwako (?), Youmu (?), Sanae, no idea, Aya, forgot the name, Sakuya, Cirno, Meiling, Remilia, name forgotten, Byakurai (probably wrong though?) and Flandre.
    Regardless, I think It's pretty amazing. =)
    Hina
    Hina
    oh, it's >you<. have i not checked the forums on mobile i would have never known you even left comments anywhere because i had you on my ignored list apparently
    ye, you got them right
    Reimu, Marisa, Yukari, Hina
    Rumia, Eirin, Kaguya, Daiyousei
    Mokou, Suika, Kanako, Koakuma
    Patchouli, Yuyuko, Suwako
    Youmu, Sanae, Nitori
    Aya, Kisume, Sakuya
    Cirno, Meiling, Remilia
    Kogasa, Byakuren, Flandre

thanks anyway
    looking back at when i had just joined the forums, jesus christ i feel bad that you had to stand me. i suppose i shouldn't really be ashamed because i was young and stupid, but the cringe is still real ( :
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    To be honest, I feel even worse. ;-;
    But as long as I've learned from all the mistakes I've made in the past, right?
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    I kinda love how everyone in the community had their cringe period in the forums, shows how much we evolved hehe.
    Hina
    Hina
    character development!
    doukutsu randamu was absolutely fantastic but i'd love to experience more fun mods, any suggestions as to what i should try?
    Hina
    Hina
    i'm late yet again but it's time to play it
    Hina
    Hina
    i don't want to hop in with immediate complaints, but the text is all kind of wonky in the first few areas
    1645184670282.png
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    yeah that happens often, as long as people find bugs I'm more than happy to patch 'em
    *swoosh*
    What's up?
    Hina
    Hina
    : (
    S. P. Gardebiter
    S. P. Gardebiter
    Huh, sorry I didn't even notice you replied (as if I notice anything that's going on here really).
    I'm doing okay mostly.
    Hina
    Hina
    you did reply to me though! took you a while but i totally don't mind.
    mostly okay is probably great by today's standards so that is nice to hear
    i have managed to pass all my exams and finish the first semester of my studies. not the end of uni for me yet
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    Congratulations on passing all of your exams. Hopefully the next semester will go great for you.
    few things can compare to sitting alone at 2 in the morning and getting eaten by regret or some other feeling that's hard to pinpoint
    i was listening to megaman music on youtube and accidentally stumbled upon @Tpcool 's channel. what a small world. if you're still around, COOL, hi
    Hina
    Hina
    life keeps surprising me and i stumble from one place to another but i managed to get into a uni so i'm studying right now. shouldn't complain too much about studying itself because it isn't going terribly but there are other worries circling over my head. but i suppose i'm still around so that's something
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    I'm happy you're at least in university! Having something like that to keep your life on track is always a good thing. If you want to talk about those other worries more in depth don't be afraid to send a PM or add me on Discord. I don't have a lot of time nowadays but I still enjoy keeping up with everyone.
    Hina
    Hina
    you know what? it'd be nice to talk again. i feel like i didn't do everybody justice with my sudden disappearances so... find me on discord, rissa#8457
    24 days to Christmas. Christmas Hell has finally arrived for us all. Merry Christmas.
    Mint
    Mint
    The real hell is my inability to come up with present ideas
    Hina
    Hina
    thank
    christmas has been around for like 40 days already. in the local stores at least
    and today there was some snow but it disappeared quickly
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    On my side of the pond, it's been Christmas Hell in November and now December. Each day, I await the salvation of Christmas Day. But the weather looks nice, so it's worth going out at least.
    Happy Halloween, Wayne.
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    OK then. After that, Christmas starts because people love their Christmas adverts.
    Hina
    Hina
    christmas-themed things are already being sold in supermarkets here
    ha
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    Yeah, and it's not even December yet. Which means two months of this until December 25th. Joy. -_-
    Thanks for the Hina's Box of Stuff thread. I made sure to download the music you created. Also, I may have to try Hullet Bell sometime.
    Hina
    Hina
    practice apparently makes you better, because i remember sucking at music myself and nowadays my creations are... acceptable, i believe.
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    I'll definitely have to practice then. I never know, I might get really good if dedicate myself to it.
    Hina
    Hina
    good luck!
    and somehow i managed to get into an uni and i'm going to continue my education now. quite an achievement right here if i'm allowed to say so, considering i got kinda lost for two years after finishing high school. well, at least i didn't let life stop me yet, right? riiight?
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    Considering that Boris Johnson and his party are busy ruining the UK, it's probably for the best. Honestly, Brexit's a huge nightmare for UK citizens. But hey, at least you're going out and succeeding.
    Hina
    Hina
    we're going to get annual brexits now?
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    Hopefully not. Our exit from the EU is already a nightmare, not to mention that we're a laughing stock to the rest of the world -_-
    Oh hey, so you're Wayne, correct?
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    Thank you for being so responsive. If you have a Discord, there's some stuff I'd like to talk to you about. If not, then fair enough.
    Hina
    Hina
    so responsive :p i was a few days late.
    rissa#8457
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    Thank you. If you see AuroraDash, he's also a member here.
    any recent cave story mods that you'd recommend to me? i want to play something but i haven't been around for SO long that i have no idea what to pick.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…