Cibryll
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Ain't no way I can beat "hyper-"Ironhead without taking damage.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    Ohhh yeah, this is a NPC speed up bug, I forget the inner-workings of it, but yeah, the bosses essentially go at double speed, 'makes the Undead Core battle quite interesting and fun.
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    Oh I missed your reply... wow, I want to see double speed bosses! I might have to try that myself in the meantime lol
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    I may have to try that with Monster X (as well as underwater Monster X)...
    ... Well. "Polteageist"... sounds quite unusual for a Pokémon, but then, anything's possible these days...
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Yep! Feel free to use any of my public orgs.

Hmm interesting question haha. I think as a kid I always liked blue, yet nowadays I gravitate more towards green because of my obsession with a certain green robot, but overall I think I consistently appreciate black the most because things that are colored black look cool.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Thanks~. :)
    This has given me some ideas; I hope you don't mind me naming a weapon "Crestfallen Cool"~.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    :O!!! That's awesome.
    You know your phone's really lousy when you can't reply to threads and you can't edit your forum signature. But making the best of it is all I can do...
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Is this using the xenForo default editor or BBCEd?
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    'Cause if it's the former then you should try switching to the latter and see if that works with your phone.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Thanks! The BBCEd seems to be compatible.
    Hey there! Remember King of Despair? He's been editing the LS wiki while you were away. At the moment, he's trying to get into the LS forums, but he can't figure out the security questions. Do you think you'd be able to help us?
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Of course, at the start, you can pick whether or not to take your time (so free rests are possible).

Lastly: there will be secret areas galore, and more silly characters. And references. (It's inevitable.)

Floor 17 has a maze, as does floor 13 (where Sonia appears, so far her only appearance).
    And there might be a fetch quest and stuff.
    Because a thief wanted it.
    A
    AuroraDash
    And done! (:
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Aaaaaaaaaand the reason for Aidan Flamberge being evil will also be revealed. :J
    And there's ten outfits per playable character, including sunglasses and a school uniform.

Thanks for reposting on LSF, by the way.
    :)
    Minor bad news: I really messed up with the family tree of Serenity.
    There's some good news, at least.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    So basically, that Dark Elf was an ally of the Castle Master.

Any LSP questions?
    I'll try to answer where I can. Should serve as an excellent distraction from the Egg Labyrinth ("PrtEggIn" gets used in Apocalyptic Shadow). And its bugs. -_-"
    Brayconn
    Brayconn
    Could I get that family tree in graph form? :p
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    When I have a PC and Internet access, yeah. I'll try.
    (Though... it'll be massive... so I'd best steel myself for that~. I actually made a small list of Horton ancestry recently, from the kids 'til several Hortons before Lavitka Horton, who's a legend in Serenth. Seems Ilina's kid's a 2019 one. :o )
    Quick question: how many skip flags can be safely used?
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    I wrote this down once:
    "0001 - 0063 for skip flags that will be SAVED on soft reset
    8064 - 9999 for skip flags that WON'T be SAVED on soft reset
    0064 - 7999 for normal flags that will be SAVED on hard reset
    8000 - 8063 for normal flags that WON'T be SAVED on hard reset"
    Also:
    "There are 1000 flags, meaning the safe range is between 0000 and 8000. Beyond that you're bumping into other reserved RAM."
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Thanks! This'll help a lot! :)
    Well, back to lurking for now... and trying to beat Ironhead with four of "entity 366" on its map. That thing's worse than a nightmare...
    Kim! It's been such a long time since I've seen you around on either Vresun, LSF or here. Happy to see you're doing well still! :D
    AFTRHR
    AFTRHR
    Oh, by the way, Bloom was on LSF and wanted to say some stuff to you. I'd send you the message but I don't know if there's a PM system on this website, but if you have a Discord I can DM you there too.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    I wouldn't be able to reply to conversations or threads anyway (lousy phone - clearly not smart enough).

I think PM has a requirement to deter spambots, though?
    AFTRHR
    AFTRHR
    Ah well. If any other alternative suits you, do let me know.
    Still alive; a lot's happened, but I've got no 'net access from a computer, and have to borrow my girlfriend's phone. (I've also moved elsewhere, in 2018.)
    Mint
    Mint
    Oh woao it's great to hear from you again! has it really been so long? A lot has changed since then.
    I hope life has been going for the better ever since last we heard from you.
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    "Oh, I got my memory back in 2017~." Oh wow, just saw that! I'm very happy for you. I was worried about what happened to you.
    ...Ah, hearing those names again, I really need to replay LS sometime. It is an impressive creation. It's like you created the foundations of your own Momodora-verse. In another world I could imagine seeing a line of your games released on Steam x) Lots of sequels to purchase...
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Yeah... a lot's changed! And... LS is quite a huge project. It seems to have grown *exponentially* between '17 and '18 alone.
    I did plan a LOT of sequels, prequels and whatnot before '17 though.
    … if I can't even keep promises made to myself, will I ever be able to keep promises made to others?
    Hina
    Hina
    still possible
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Definitely possible. Sometimes it’s easier to help others than oneself.
    What on Earth happened to the forums…?
    FDeityLink
    FDeityLink
    Andwhy made it use HTTPS so it's more secure but it looks like that broke the thread part of XenForo for some reason.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Alright. All we can do, for now, is to be patient while the issue(s) get sorted out, yes?
    Square Enix and Marvel… and some Avengers project with more information next year, apparently?
    So Iji is going to receive another update. This… is probably going to be interesting?
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    "I'm working on version 1.7 of Iji, which is ported to Game Maker 7.0 and should run better on most modern computers. There are many fixes and additions as well, such as two new endings, non-lethal "Passive Nanoweapons", overhauled text and graphics, faster walking speed, more dialogue modifiers, a new stat upgrade interface, and extended cracking/interacting range. Due to all the changes and the new engine used, version 1.6 of Iji will remain available for download alongside 1.7."

I'd say so!! Can't wait.
    Thanks for posting that ;)
    Random-storykeeper
    Random-storykeeper
    Did someone say...Iji update?

Guess that means I should pick up my pacifist run again.
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    Wow, that's great to hear! Can't wait until it's finished.
    Sometimes, some things are so odd that you just… have no idea what to think, even after almost three weeks of an odd event happening.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…