Xemous
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• blargo needs to update the massive stone statues of me he has in his basement
    Xemous
    Xemous
    yes i am only just now playing blargo dx, it is very good :)
    im actually working on something loosely cave story related again. the only thing i can say is that if i ever finish it everyone will hate it
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    in that case, i can't wait
    you think im quirky?? Lol i guess (Shy) lol am i though (blushes)
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Is this the romantic subplot of the most recent anime you have been watching?
    it sure has been a long time since i've last made a cave story mod. maybe that's for the best.
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    WHY is your next Cave Story mod coming out?
    Serri
    Serri
    When was your last mod? Cuz I'm certain you haven't made one (Blargo don't count)
    Xemous
    Xemous
    if you don't remember, and i don't remember, then it's probably good that it's been lost to time. also blargo totally DOES count. blargo is the best.
    rats rats we are the rats celebrating yet another birthday bash
    TPDraco
    TPDraco
    XEMOUS it's your birthday today
    Cake and ice cream is on it's way and
    XEMOUS you've been a good grill this year
    open up your gifts while we go cheer
    i never thought the next time i'd see quote on the front page of the steam store would be in a weird tetris game
    i finally beat CS+ in easy mode
    TekNerd
    TekNerd
    Now be a real man, go play the REAL BIG BOYS MODE...._extra easy m o d e_
    Xemous
    Xemous
    i finally beat CS+ on uninstall the game entirely mode
    Infinityβ
    Infinityβ
    i finally beat CS+ in yeet mode
    to those that care: prorders for physical standard/collectors editions of cyberpunk 2077 go live on gamestop, amazon, best buy, and ebgames in 2 hours (1 pm CST)
    Serri
    Serri
    Breathtaking
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    Does it come with a cardboard cutout of Keanu
    hmm today i will grace the cave story forums with one of my incredible and thought provoking profile posts (clueless)
    trying to find a discord server that isn't full of racists and misogynists is like trying to find a fairly small needle in a fairly large haystack
    tlo
    tlo
    stick with people you know, then
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    I've never had any issues with any discord channel I've been a part of.
    how many warnings do i have? does it matter?
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    More warnings = higher chance of being temp. banned and then perma banned.
    The longer the warning usually translate to the higher chance of being banned in some capacity. But they're called warnings for a reason.
    FortniteLover2
    FortniteLover2
    cold you're only a moderator in the csmc
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    *hits blunt*
    Just part of the job
    Jade
    Jade
    I know this isn't the first time I've said this, but : I have a strong disdain for the way she handles graphics at this resolution, it just feels TOO simplistic for its own good.
    YellowCake
    YellowCake
    Sweet, dude.
    two chickens enter. one chicken leaves. my chicken combining machine finally works.
    KetchupDEF
    KetchupDEF
    Sell the patent to KFC and make millions.
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    wait don't you just end up with less chickens? Pretty sure KFC would want the opposite of that.
    KetchupDEF
    KetchupDEF
    They can sell it as a weird double chicken thing for extra money or something.
    you appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week. i've already discussed the matter with the senator.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…