TPDraco
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• So because of how much Bluebot Requisition's changed since its original demo, should I bump and rename the old thread or just make a new one? Pretty much everything with the exception of the introductory area and MC sprites have been completely reworked to the point of barely resembling the original, and of the course overall idea and story's been entirely re-written as well. I'm not anywhere close to releasing it yet, I just thought I'd ask ahead of time.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Some people have done it differently, but I would probably revamp/rename and bump the existing thread. It may be significantly changed, but it's still a progression from the existing posts in the thread, so I see no reason not to continue the existing thread.
    Is "The sickeningly cheerful say hello" thread broken for anyone else?
    MyBoi
    MyBoi
    yep, even hax4ever's profile seems utterly broken
    this is clearly the worst profile post from today
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    You're trying too hard to be the worst profile post, you have to do it effortlessly like some do here.
    What "Post Level" do you have to be at in order to set custom "Descriptions"? (As an example, Serri's is "Cute Femboi")
    Serri
    Serri
    @Mint You had a wait time? It came immediately for me
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    I agree with @Mint I remember it being 200 posts, I was able to change my custom title at around that time.
    Mint
    Mint
    I remember getting to 200 and my post count suddenly dropped
    Mega Man Fully Charged: the first official piece of Mega Man content to have vore
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    Capcom giving the 90's sonic treatment to Mega Man.
    "The game known as 'Cave Story' was very clearly a leaked beta copy, as the title screen was just the white text on a black background"
    ...And here's where we keep the numbers for our sequel mods.
    I can't wait for CS2 #58
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    Then again it would be pretty cool to see a new user making very good mod without going to stage CSBD...
    AquaDoesStuff
    AquaDoesStuff
    my first mod was actually an original mod but I never finished it m

and Rocky Fable WON'T be very Cave Story, it will have similar story progression and some characters are similar as they represent characters of the original game but everything else will be different from weapons to level design to the main character
    basically I guess it could be considered as a CSBD but it's so different it probably passes that
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    An CSBD have MINOR differences, I think that totally original and your description give MAJOR differences.
    So no, it's not an CSBD.
    Excuse me, but I must point out that it is in fact time for me to kick buttocks and eat scones, and it appears that I'm all out of scones
    Leisure Suit Larry gets a new game and i'm still waiting for a new Quest For Glory
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    And I’m still waiting for Half life 3 !
    How you fuck up so badly that the Ruby Spears Mega Man cartoon is a better representation of Mega Man than the current one (which has more games to work with) is beyond me
    Random-storykeeper
    Random-storykeeper
    ...really the target audience for the show. It seems like a relatively harmless, if very surface level kind of program. It's kind of weird how they've made up some new robot masters as well when, like you said, they have so much more to work with. I dunno, like...if I prefer the old one, I'll watch the old one and avoid the new. But that's assuming I want to watch either of them at all. :p
    TPDraco
    TPDraco
    It's probably not going to happen, but i'd love to see what they would do with X if they did include him like the original show did (even if it was just for one episode). The MMX episode was always one of my favorites just because of how ridiculous it is, especially with the removal of the metaphor behind X's design. Considering the fact that Rock (or Aki, still have no guess as to why they made that change) actually
    TPDraco
    TPDraco
    looks like a child in the new show as opposed to a young adult could make X's portrayal make more sense, even though considering the canon of the new show, the explanations they could give as to why X exists would just be perplexing
    Holy ravioli, you're right Sonichu. There are (weebs) everywhere, and I am AMERICAN
    I'm the CRASHMAN. I come out, I throw CRASH bombs all over the room. And then, I start eating bullets. Then I pick up more bombs, and CRASH them into the man's head!
    Serri
    Serri
    Cutsman's the name, cutting's my game. And I don't mean HAIR!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…