Fluff8836
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I uploaded a variation of "Running Hell" ORG file...
    (4/15/2023: Minor update to attachment)

Attachments

• transposedhell_update_1.zip
      4.7 MB · Views: 0
    ⚰️RIP 3DS & Wii U eShop. 3DS digital games Cave Story+ and Ikachan 3D are no longer available anymore.
    Version 0.9.0.6 of CheesyCS is out which fixes a few bugs in the new mode plus improvements. A patch is available that will normalize (lower the volume of) the MIDI files for this version and all the way down to 0.9.0.3. Uninstall 0.9.0.2 and older before installing latest version, and then download & run the attached patching tool in the first post. https://www.cavestory.org/forums/threads/13989
    CheesyCS now has a BIG update that introduces... A NEW GAME MODE. Go here: https://www.cavestory.org/forums/threads/13989 to find out. (NOTE: I changed installers, so please uninstall prior versions before installing this one. Thank you very much.)
    Fluff8836
    Fluff8836
    It is possible to do that, but all MIDIs come from various authors that had submitted it to vgmusic.com. (excluding one which was made by me despite its availability at vgmusic.com) Volume levels do vary and I'll have to do that on every instrument track to get it closer to near-half volume.

I have found a program that will normalize the MIDIs so that would certainly help me out. However, I had already released Revision 6 before I took notice of your comment.
    Fluff8836
    Fluff8836
    OKAY! I used the normalizing program to lower every note velocity (range 0-127) to 90 and had made a patching program packed in a zip file and attached to the first post of my game. For 0.9.0.6 and down to 0.9.0.3. I recommend you uninstall the game that is 0.9.0.2 and below first. Then install this latest version and then run the patcher.
    CheesyCS 0.8.16.0 now available. Fixes even more bugs that I may have missed, such as when you have two exact bonuses, the left or right one leads to an opponent occupied Safe Zone, using both to actually make a legal move in which you CANNOT. Remember, the Both command is only for the benefit of fast play, if the left and right values both lead to opponent occupied Safe Zone, you CANNOT use both!
    My personal website is SHUTTING DOWN for good. I am sorry to say this, but it is because of the issue that is happening in real life. Lack of funds and family problems. My domain will expire on February 2018. If you are still interested in one of my works, please don't hesitate to leave a comment or PM me.
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    Well that sucks :( I know you've never been that active on site, but I always enjoy seeing you around and the stuff you make. Hope you can get yourself back on track soon.
    FDeityLink
    FDeityLink
    Cheesy Cave Story has been improved. Finally fixed the bugs that affected the rules of the board game and added new features! See http://www.fluff8836.net/vb or http://doukutsu.rdy.jp to get the latest version. (Yes, I am confident enough to share to the Doukutsu Uploader. And no, AI and Netplay are still yet to be developed). PLEASE BACKUP your statistics data, see the Changelog.
    Hello! I have developed Visual Basic desktop apps. Check 'em at www.fluff8836.net/vb and try 'em out.
    Spirit
    Spirit
    haha wow that background hurts my eyes
    Noxid
    Noxid
    I feel like you'll be excluding a lot of your target audience if cheesy cave story doesn't support 800x600
    Fluff8836
    Fluff8836
    @Noxid I've experimented using Paint and pasting the screenshots. Turns out the board and the components would not fit in this resolution, won't be able to see the bottom part of the board. I need Title Bar Space on the top. Even if I separate the Dice Roller components, the chat and statistics in another window, cause that will always overlap the board. Hell, if I shrink the board, I would have to do a lot of work in the code for piece positioning and the character pieces would appear not right.

@Spirit The website background? Okay, I'll darken it to gray.
    For reference, your signature is kind of large. The guideline is 500x200 px
    Fluff8836
    Fluff8836
    Since Soaprun will no longer be anymore active, I removed it. Modified to comply with rule 12 of the forums.
    Ill wait for another time...
    to ask you things
    Fluff8836
    Fluff8836
    Didn't see you there! What were you asking??? I will do my best.
    Oh, it's just for no reason, it's not like I wanted to randomly hang with you for the rest of your life or anything. I just find the members here as a family for whatever the reason, assuming the fact that I've been here for nearly 2 years now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…