Aaron_Al916
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I CAN GUIDE YOU TO ANY PLACE IN THE WORLD... I´m just kidding, maybe i just know where in standing on...
    Leaving in the past all my conflicts in this site, now I will just see projects, games, and other things that people do here, I can see you...
    When You are bored and you go see how many alerts do You have in the forum (I need to see more TruTv And Cartoon Network) A few minutes later... Oh come on, I saw this episode like nine hundred and sixteen (916) times!!! >:v .
    Serri
    Serri
    What's android retroarch?
    FDeityLink
    FDeityLink
    @TLinkan RetroArch is an emulator frontend (http://www.retroarch.com)
    @Aaron_Al916 I'm not sure that you can run CS mods on the RetroArch version of CS. The RetroArch version of CS is based on a custom CS engine, not the original, and if you can't alter the EXE used, none of the map attributes can be updated when you play a mod (since map attributes are stored in the EXE)
    Aaron_Al916
    Aaron_Al916
    Ok thanks everyone
    Where I'm Watching? Try To Guess.
    Aaron_Al916
    Aaron_Al916
    Maybe
    My profile Photo character is called Joller And he know The location of everything on universe,he have telequinesis And he is Extremedly generous And Fairy
    All those ideas belongs to:
    Joyful Jolly Productions®
    Search It on Twitter
    LxLe
    LxLe
    You (still) can't copyright ideas, nor do you have a registered trademark on that name.
    Aaron_Al916
    Aaron_Al916
    It's actually just an idea and not a real trademark, I just use it for my profile and like an avatar, it isn't real, basically it's a game and a joke between my friends,I just like to draw.
    The ® symbols are exaggerations in everything that I say about Joyful Jolly Productions®(Actually not a registered trademark), if you look in my Twitter (called like my username) You'll see that I put like a million of registered trademark symbols as a joke(I'm pretty sure that nobody knows about Joyful Jolly's existence).I won't do more that draws and short animations about it,actually its a miracle that I haven't drawn a giant ® symbol before another little ® symbol in his right,up corner.
    It's basically a not real (FAKE) production.
    thank you so much for all the help you have given me, ive now finished the game in less than an hour with all your help
    Noxid
    Noxid
    hey, be nice
    I know What they want to Say but I'm actually helpping. One person on these days And that's a beginning so... I can understand them but If I want to do something here,that something is help...
    Aaron_Al916
    Aaron_Al916
    With "Actually" I wanted to refer to Myself (not to you)I was needlessly re-confirming What I said, it's hard to be a Latin American having conversations in an English speaking forum.
    Ahhhhhhh, I'm sick and tired right now so...
    Bye for now.
    For all those people that are telling me that on this Forum almost everyone know all about The Game, i can understand them but,What about those new accounts recently created?. What about those people that recently heard about The Game?. I Was one Of Them And i looked tips And helps for this fórum in one ir other Way so... Why Not Help Someone?.
    Espeon78
    Espeon78
    you have a noble goal, my friend
    Aaron_Al916
    Aaron_Al916
    Thanks, I just want to help anyone that need it
    Please don't ask me things like about Game codification values or other things about Game development,If ii know something is almost all about PLAYING GAME IT SELF
    Serri
    Serri
    He's probably talking about ASM.
    Aaron_Al916
    Aaron_Al916
    @zxin I think that those are al The values that define The Game working,enemies actitudes, weapons properlies,etc...
    But i just said that like a sarcastic tone cause i don't know Very much about those things so...
    Everyone can understand It like they want
    Remember that i Know Something about Cave Story so así me something
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Given that we have members for whom their third playthrough is a distant memory, and others who have picked the game apart in every detail, you must understand that as a community there is next to nothing that we don't know about Cave Story. This place is over 10 years old after all. If someone has a question then feel free to chime in, but you really don't need to advertise that you can answer questions when just about everyone else can as well.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    He has a genuine reason for that. His native tongue is Spanish.
    If you Want to know some clues about Cave Story,Ask me, i maybe know something
    Aaron_Al916
    Aaron_Al916
    @andwhyisit almost any action and scene in The Game is H/V trigger, its like Say The root or engine of The Game?
    2DBro
    2DBro
    you can check where H/V triggers are located by going in and modding the game with Cave Editor or Boosters Lab and checking out the entities on each map, etc.
    Aaron_Al916
    Aaron_Al916
    Yeah but EVERY time that I completed The Game i made It on Android And It doesn't allow me to use cave editor(i have not an own computer)i evento completed The 4th Ending mod(some glitched)so when i gert an own computer (I'm saving money)i'll investigate all about it So...
    Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…