Sora655
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Albums About

• today i got to sit in a room for 5 hours because someone got shot yesterday and the person who did the shooting was in the area of my school
    Sora655
    Sora655
    in the morning when i went to school everyone got locked inside because some guy who shot his wife and cousin yesterday was spotted in the general area of school, school was supposed to be closed, but the person who manages website was dum and the person who calls home was also dum. so i got to sit in a small room with the rest of my class for 5 hours straight, not being allowed to do anything, and it was pretty horrible. after that school went on for another 2 hours
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    It's spelt "dumb", not "dum". Just fyi.
    Sora655
    Sora655
    its called the epitome of humor, spelling things wrong on purpose tbh
    364 probably unless leap year idk days until 9/11
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    The next leap year is 2020 btw.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    A simpler take on the above is:
    A leap year is a year that is divisible by 4, with exceptions that you may never live to see (the closest exception to the "divisible by 4" rule of thumb is the year 2100).
    SuperJaws100
    SuperJaws100
    LOL I like the abbreviated definition.
    blargo hell coming to a store near you
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    I'm working on a finale blargo mod... we can finally lay this curse to rest
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    Blargo was a mistake.
    Xemous
    Xemous
    blargo is one of the best things to happen to this forum, in my opinion. it gave us something to discuss and gave an outlet for lazy people to create short shitpost mods

and for some of us, visual novels
    Sora655
    Sora655
    Minions are literal cancer. They need to stop. Minions destroyed my life. They killed my wife, my kids, as well as my "side hoe". They took everything from me. When I went to the bar to drink my pain away, I passed out after three sips of beer. It was later revealed that the bartender was a minion in disguise, and he slipped poison into my drink. For three weeks I was at the brink of death. As a left the hospital and drove home, I was pulled over by a police car. Confused, I rolled down my window. What I saw was the most horrible thing ive ever seen in my whole life: a minion dressed as a police officer. In horror, I sped away, the min-officer shooting his banana gun at my while shouting at me in his strange minion language. I reached for my shotgun (which I kept in my car after they killed my family" and fired shots back at them. Suddenly, some more cop cars pulled in beside me, and I was surrounded. I took the nearest exit, and pulled away towards the airport. I got out of my car and ran for the safety of the airport, hoping to lose the minions. After a while of running and getting odd looks) the minions lost me. Safe at last! However, as a reached security, I noticed the TSA agents looked a bit strange. The person who put me through screening looked a bit suspicious, and I realized:"they were all minions in disguise. Two minion agents grabbed me and pulled me into a back closet. One tied me up, while the other held me down. They both whipped out their banana cocks, and forced themselves inside my poor anus. The tearing in my ass is one of the worst things that has ever happened to me. As they fondled me, I realized one of them left a knife on the floor. I used it to cut my loose of my bondage, and ran out the closet. I approached the nearest gate, and was able to run onto a plane, right as it was about to take off. As I glanced at the pilots and passengers, I realized they were all human. I was safe, at least for now. But the minions still punished me, even in my safety. The plane had TVs: Which played despicable me 1, Despicable me 2, and Minions throughout the flight. 2 hours later, we arrived in Brazil. As I got off the plane, I heard a too loud high pitched whisper: "banana." I ran in the opposite direction, fleeing the airport through an emergency exit. I hopped in a cab, and told the driver (in portraguese) to take me to the forest. As I arrived, I realized I would never be safe. The minions had eyes everywhere, and had likely infiltrated every organization in the world. If I were to flee to the outskirts of civilization, I could avoid the worst of the hordes. Fast forward 2 months, and I have been chased to Rio, the groups of Minions driving me out forcing me to flee. I have been able to steal wifi and a laptop off of the few wealthy people here. I can never stay in one place for long. If anybody sees this, please send help. They are after me.
    FortniteLover2
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…