Tails Warrior
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Tails Warrior
    Tails Warrior
    lol after the post I realised that I should have shown the images in a very different manner, I completely agree that it wasn't that good lol. Yeah you're right, we should have shown other examples, but I thought that would be a bit too complicated. But can we still add them in some way?

Yeah having the same art style would be quite hard, but I suggest that the animators just practice the same art style, an art style that they all are comfortable with, and/or they copy the style from the storyboards, or the concept art. The characters will all be drawn with the same characteristics, it's just the style that needs to be synchronised. Right now I only think agreeing and practicing one between the animators will be the best option lol
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    Dividing the drawing/animation process sounded like a good idea. If someone drew they key frames, then tracing them out, cleaning up a bit, inbetweening, etc shouldn't change the style of the keyframer by much, right? It would probably look consistent.
    Tails Warrior
    Tails Warrior
    Yes that's what I had in mind! :D That would probably fix the issue pretty easily.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…