Cibryll
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Duuuuuuuude! LUNAR SHADOW IS HUUUUUUUUGE! I think I've still got 2 miles left of castle to navigate before I reach the final boss or hey-o. Not that it's a bad thing, since I get to fight a ton of bad guys B).
    Lunar Shadow progress: 105 bugs to fix (bugs found by two beta testers combined, even if it's the same bug). I hope to be done by 16 January, but it depends on some bugs. (One boss being related to ten bugs is just awful, though.)
    Mint
    Mint
    That many? That's kinda hard to believe.
    Well, good luck anyway.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Thanks~

Yeah, it's hard to believe, but makes sense. I slipped up with the current beta (for one thing, two treasure chests run events from other maps instead, or even ArmsItem.tsc).
    I kinda returned early. That aside, belated merry Christmas!
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    That was faster than expected. Welcome back!!~ :3
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Thanks~

I kinda got too worried about several of my friends who are going through a rough time (hence the early return)…
    I've been wondering for a while now… but what's the longest ".org" song ever made? =o
    SuperJaws100
    SuperJaws100
    Typically ORGs loop infinitely so.... all of them?
    The highest measure I've ever seen an ORG go to was one in the 150s and it was a transcription of "Baby" by Justin Beiber.
    Random-storykeeper
    Random-storykeeper
    By longest, do you mean in number of measures used or the length in time? Some very fast, highres ORGs use tons of measures and only come out to be a couple minutes long.

@Camero Dang that is some long ORG. As for me, I've been working on an ORG that is at 208 measures so far, and over five minutes long. It's still not finished yet, but I'm not sure if I will run out of bars before I complete it.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Length in time.
    A week ago, one of my (IRL) friends asked if there were any 17-minute long ORGs, before it starts looping.
    Though, such an ORG would probably work better split up into a few smaller ORGs?

The highest measure I've seen an ORG go to was 254…
    Sometimes there are things that should be surprising, yet isn't.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Or a forum's 50th member being a girl. (Said forum only has 17 guys and 33 girls.)

Or two of the members immediately blocking her just for no *good* reason.
    SuperJaws100
    SuperJaws100
    I don't pay attention to genders on the internet. I assume everyone on the internet is a weird ambiguous third gender, because it's easier than dealing with accidentally saying "he" or "she" and getting yelled at. This excludes, of course, neckbeards and MLG Pro gamers, who are all either 40 year old men or 12 year old boys respectively.
    Xemous
    Xemous
    like finding out your parents never loved you
    I feel better, at least for the time being…
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    Great to hear that your better now, and I hope that you continue doing so.
    I guess I'll be taking a bit of a break until I get better… it's not fun falling ill. I might have to ask one of my friends to help with Lunar Shadow, in the meantime…
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    Take care of yourself! May you find a golden heart container soon~
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Thanks
    Sometimes families are rather weird…
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    And it's kinda annoying as a middle child too (at least, in my experience as someone who had an older brother and sister and two younger sisters); the only sibling I never had trouble with was my youngest (who I had named since my parents couldn't think up a suitable name).
    SuperJaws100
    SuperJaws100
    Sometimes being in the family at all is the worst.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    That may be, but family's still family…
    I wonder if my parents and other three siblings were still alive, if things'd be different…
    Wow I keep forgetting how odd some of the older statuses look, now…
    Mint
    Mint
    You mean how there's no BBCode in the profile posts, right?
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    That, and how most of the BBCode and smileys got converted into HTML.
    Wish character names could appear above text boxes.
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    Now, how someone would do that? IDK
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    @Thatnamelessguy - that's what I'm (probably) going to do for my next project (after Lunar Shadow is done, which will probably be sometime in 2016). It probably wouldn't require ASMing or anything like that.
    BLink
    BLink
    I think doors made a hack of that already, try asking him.
    If only OrgMaker wasn't silenced while testing out a mod…
    SuperJaws100
    SuperJaws100
    It would make song testing so much easier.
    q3hardcore
    q3hardcore
    Why's that?
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    You get the feel of the org while playing the level. There's a way around the silence thing that I figured out, but I forgot how to do it...
    Is it normal for a mod to allow moving around in the middle of a cutscene?
    Kuro
    Kuro
    if it turns into a problem or something you can put in a <KEY or <PRI at the beginning of the event so that use of the keyboard (aside from interacting with text and whatnot) is halted until the end of the event/chain
    Kuro
    Kuro
    for a cutscene I'd use <KEY so that the whole screen is not frozen
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    The only instances currently (in Lunar Shadow, at least) would be in a boss fight (that doesn't have to be won) and just before the final boss (in both cases, exiting is impossible until after the boss encounters) so it should probably be fine.
    Bugs fixed: 87/132. Hopefully I didn't create new ones by accident though~
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    Fixing bugs can create bugs, but the usual case is that the amount of bugs created is under the amount of bugs fixed.
    They'll all be fixed eventually.
    Despite losing it seems Balrog can still win. -_-
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    NOWAYNOWAYNOWAYNOWAY
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Yeah… apparently if he takes damage and is defeated while he swallows Quote (like in the Labyrinth battle), Quote apparently vanishes entirely or something, forcing one to redo the whole thing. Dx
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    Now I have to try that D:
    Sometimes the past is better forgotten than remembered… but sometimes it's the other way around.
    q3hardcore
    q3hardcore
    Depends on your definition of better.
    SuperJaws100
    SuperJaws100
    That statement was better forgotten than remembered, because it tells me nothing about what I should be remembering or forgetting. It's just a flashy statement. "Fluff" as I call it.
    My computer's repaired, so guess it's time to get to work on Lunar Shadow again and fix the hordes of bugs and glitches that exist. (And to try and not play around with the mute menu until I'm 100% done with that.)
    Mint
    Mint
    So wait, are you going to finish it, or just fix the bugs or what?
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    I'm going to finish it, though it's likely that I'm going to be fixing bugs first.
    Two swords at the same time would be interesting, if not slightly overpowered (in some or other way).
    BLink
    BLink
    Minecraft 1.9 beta?
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Nope.

Just related to something from a few years back.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…