Noxid
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• So we are really close to 1,000 Satellite Lounge threads. How should we celebrate?
    Noxid
    Noxid
    Alright so here's what we gotta do
    we go to the store and buy a whole bunch of styrofoam cups. Seven. NO EIGHT. Eight styrofoam cups. Then we take the cups, and we take them back to our place.
    Now you gotta turn the cups UPSIDE DOWN and put them on the floor.
    Now this is where shit starts to get serious. Take seven of the cups and draw faces on them. I don't even give a damn what the faces look like. Place one of the cups RIGHT side up on TOP of the faceless cup, and arrange the remaining six cups in a circle around it. Now, you must choose the most worthy of the six remaining to officiate the ceremony. Draw him a clerical collar and give him a book of dark scripture by which to lead his flock. The top cup, now filled with the blood of a mewling lamb, can only watch in horror as the others congregate by flickering candlelight. Have the deacon cup stab the sacrificial vessel thrice through the heart whilst chanting your unholy name, anointing his followers with the hot, gushing blood in the mark of a triangle on their foreheads. The group begins to chant now, first slowly, then building to an animistic, fervent display of convulsing bodies, frothing lips and screaming mouths acting as one feral organism. At the climax of this lascivious display, crush the cups beneath your foot, freeing them from their earthly bonds.

then make some cupcakes with 'Sat. Lounge 1000 WOOT' in pink icing on the top and take pictures.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    that'll be a challenge, but I'll do it. The cupcakes in particular, I probably wont make 1 for each character. :0
    But you have my word, i'll do it.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Alright, the deed has been done. Now we wait!
    So where is this 2xRes Hack application form I keep hearing about? I have no reason to fill it out, I just think it may be a good idea if I knew where it was...
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    I wouldn't necessarily say it's obsolete. CS+ mods can't be assembly hacked, and require you to go through a standard menu to get to the mod. Your mod, WTF? Story, and The Show are on the contrary. But yeah, I guess someone could still ask you for it. But does one still need to fill out a certain application telling you how long he's been working on said mod and all that stuff? Or is it a bit less formal now? No, I'm not applying either. Just curious.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    The form was a statement about how pointless and beaurocratic the whole deal became with Nicalis involved. The point has been made so it won't be necessary anymore.

I still won't give it to randoms though because effort.
    Hina
    Hina
    I have the hack too
    So I decided to do something!
    Sue Sockymodo
    Sue Sockymodo
    Also your pajamas are cat-patterned boxers.
    So far the household is just Fab, you, winds, and myself but I may add more bros to the mix if possible
    duncathan
    duncathan
    Wait wait wait windy lives with you guys and not me? That's about the furthest from reality it could get.
    After all, I am his only friend.

Jerks.
    Sue Sockymodo
    Sue Sockymodo
    Oh fine. I'll try to make some arrangements
    Noxid
    Noxid
    That's because it refers to the actual thread it is on.
    Shimmyzmizz
    Shimmyzmizz
    Ah. Thank you.
    I am special and thought of this today: "Suddenly, a goffik Canadian flew in on his broomstick. He had lung black hair. And a looong black bread. He was werring a black robe that said "PIXEL" on da back. He throwd his banhammer and wnids ran away. It was.....NOXID
    Noxid
    Noxid
    I want to draw this so bad
    Please do something about this guy. He bumps old threads in the theories section.
    ShinyElectricBlueTiger
    ShinyElectricBlueTiger
    You know what I'll just constantly update this until the time's right to post this
    <a href='http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49533807/Temp/stuff.txt' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://dl.dropbox.co.../Temp/stuff.txt</a>
    Noxid
    Noxid
    The banner is just there to make me feel better about telling people off. I don't actually believe it does anything since anybody intelligent enough to follow its advice should already know the rules.

Some people are just incapable of comprehending the rules or how to use a forum, and so after their time is up if they don't show improvement they will be put out of their misery. But I have to give them a chance. RE: rule #1.
    Hina
    Hina
    I like the 'memebers'
    Hina
    Hina
    Are you continuing KS?
    Noxid
    Noxid
    I was never not continuing it :\
    Can I make a bump in my Hero's Return thread only to say that it's abandoned and someonet else can continue it?
    Hina
    Hina
    *someone
    Noxid
    Noxid
    's your thread bro
    Or is it?? actually i don't remember

anyway the answer is yes
    Hina
    Hina
    ok thanks
    I'm not continuing it
    Are you able to answer my post in quick modding questions? You're good at ASM, so I ask you.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    I can't check the code while I'm at work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…