Uncy Dave
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• I've noticed that all your songs have a tendency to be pentatonic (at least all your orgs). Did you compose them that way on purpose, or did they just sort of end up that way?
    I will include that, it's a very good idea and i'll be able to play around with that and add a lot of emotion to it
    If im gunna do it from scratch then i may not use the owl. but i have some good ideas for what the island would of turned out like and i can show some places not shown in the original CS :D But yeah ill work on it cus im working on another mod at the moment with someone called SOldier which is turning out to be pretty huge. But hey thanks a lot :D
    About Your Early Owl Mod... Could I Carry The Mod On For You? Ive Got Some Ideas For It And Some Art Work
    I don't know anymore, why do I keep on drawing your mod characters? I also drew like some really huge poster-like drawing of all the main characters in your mod. Sadly, my Scanner doesn't work anymore. : /

piratesketchshit.png
    Question - how you make your fine colourful backgrounds? My are pale or black and white when I import something...

Btw. I played Owl version. My type of mod - no hard puzzles, no hard gameplay, but there is a lot of shooting. Is it ends at the Tundra? - I could not go further after I defeated the boss there.

Sorry that you removed the link to Illustrated - wanted to play it.

I had to cheat a little at Untold Story...lazy me...but I loved playing it!
    Question - how you make your fine colourful backgrounds? My are pale or black and white when I import something...

Btw. I played Owl version. My type of mod - no hard puzzles, no hard gameplay, but there are lot`s of shooting. Is it ends at the Tundra? - I could not go further after defeated the boss there.

Sorry that you removed the link to Illustrated - wanted to play it. I had to cheat a little at Untold St...

Btw. played Owl version. My type of mod - no hard puzzles, no hard gameplay, but there are lot`s of shooting. Is it ends at the Tundra? - I could not go further after defeated the boss there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…