W
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Could you please do up a special version of CE for me that will work with my 2x resolution hack? As it stands, I have to go through a lot of trouble moving bits of the data folder to be able to edit maps. Basically all it needs to do I think is have the graphics scale changed or whatever it is, the only difference would be that the bitmaps are all twice as wide and twice as tall.. But, I don't know. All I know is I can't see my maps properly :[
    so you just switched the .rsrc and mapdata sections?
    you put the new mapdata at 4bf000, but where did the rsrc go?

ah nvm, it flew like a birdy to 4c4000.

a better question is to ask where the map data was originally.
    and I'm pretty sure sw doesn't change it around...
    I cannae find swmap.
    ah, sweet.
    now, when I actually tried to change this stuff around, I found the data, the rdata, the rsrc, but no csmap or swmap, even in ones that I've modded continuously for a year or so.

any ideas why?
    also, don't be afraid to be too technical, I'll just look it up if I don't know what it means.

thanks a ton man,
    lace
    hey wistil.
    er, I was wondering if you could explain how ce rearranges the placement of data in the exe?
    I would be forever in your debt if you did, but, of course, you are under no obligation to.
    Lets see...
    you were on here for about two months,
    I have no clue who you are,
    you have 55 posts,
    and you veiwed my profile page recently and I got suspicious and now I am here leaving this visitor message.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…