Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Serri
Serri
I never thought the mod was interesting, I know some people liked it, I just REALLY don't think even they would've appreciated looking into the drama.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
You want an explanation? Yes, it's true that Cibyrll created the LSF but it's not as prominent as you believe it to be. Sure, people like KarjamP, Polaris, Alfasketer, Wayne and Raus came and went but a few of us (Myself, AuroraDash and AFTRHR) stayed until the end. The reason I made those expose posts was to subvert the Mastermind's plans and uncover the truth behind The Aeonian Night. Suffice to say, I succeeded.
Serri
Serri
The whose what and the truth behind the what? You've already lost me there chief, and this is why none of it should've been done here in the first place.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
I'm not surprised. Cibyrll was the Mastermind (i.e the person behind T.E.D/Shane here) and The Aeonian Night is the final name taken for The Original/Vresun/Lunar Conspiracy (i.e all the members are sockpuppets created by The Mastermind) You and a few people may not like what I did, but it did bring about the best outcome so I have no regrets.
Serri
Serri
But nobody cares about what you had to say in that. There's more newbies here than veterans, the Shane account has been dead for years, no idea why you think anyone should recognize him. This is now starting to sound like some made up ARG bullshit akin to the Wyoming Incident now that you mentioned there being a cult where everyone's the same guy.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Nobody cares what you say either, Serri. You wanted an explanation and you got one. Now you can take or leave it because this conversation is over. Goodbye.
Serri
Serri
Definitely struck a nerve, lmao.
Brayconn
Brayconn
tbh this entire post was just bait. The only one making a big deal out of this drama is King, so congrats, you got him I guess.
But yeah, this drama really has next to nothing to do with the forums. ""Shane"" did nothing on the forums (afaik), then ""Kim"" came and made Lunar Shadow, then dissappeared, came back with a bunch of ""friends"", and then it's over. From our perspective next to nothing happened.
C
Cibryll
... This is all my fault... I'm sorry.
A
AuroraDash
We came here originally because the Kim account came back and that was exciting because we hadn't heard from any of Cibryll's accounts in over two years at that point. You're seeing small pieces of a bizarre and fascinating story spanning 8 years in total. King put a phenomenal amount of effort into documenting everything and piecing together what happened.

*hugs Cibryll softly*