King (2.0)
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Tpcool
Tpcool
i'm so confused
Serri
Serri
Maybe no outside drama here? I really don't think anyone in this forum cares.
RageRuner
RageRuner
im mostly upset that magnets don't break computers
DoubleThink
DoubleThink
Dude

stop
FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
am i the only one who's actually interested in reading these???
this is my only window into the crazy lunar shadow drama because i cant answer the obscure joining questions like what makes serinity blush in her facepic
FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
its like watching a soap opera but its really happening
A
AuroraDash
Yeah, it took us quite a while to figure out the questions, it took effort just to let King in.

Looks like we probably won't be able to get into DRPF at all at this rate, although, who knows.
Mint
Mint
Not to be rude, but what the real question is is why all of this needs to be here. As much as I enjoyed LS and regard it as one of the better mods out there I feel like this is pretty much outside drama and downtalking people that aren't even here (I think?).
When viewed from outside things get really confusing fast.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
@Tpcool /@Serri/@Mint Your confusion is understandable, though what I'm doing is necessary to bring the truth to light. Personally I'd like @Kim Tyranto to explain these inconsistencies as much you do.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
@DoubleThink I get that your job requires you to keep the peace, but I'm doing the right thing here.
@FortniteLover2 The people of Mossmouth expressed similar sentiments back in 2013 back when Taylor revealed Shane was hacked by T.E.D.
Serri
Serri
I'd much rather prefer if none of this were to be discussed here. This isn't Twitter, #comeon.
Serri
Serri
I'm no moderator, and I am unaware of what is happening in the Kim Tyranto cult/Lunar Shadow community. But posting it here in a community of very indifferent, yet cynical users is a bit much
DoubleThink
DoubleThink
I am certain you could be documenting this somewhere more relevant and better ordered, I'm tired of this forum being used as a secondary location for these hijinks, it's been going on for too damn long
FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
nothing else interesting happens on this site anyway so i dont see a problem with king posting his conspiracy theories
stop acting like redditors lol
Serri
Serri
It's almost as if Reddit is a type of forum.
FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
r/woooooooooooosh BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS
wholesome 100 no YOU'RE breathtaking
subscribe to pewdiepie (but ignore the hate crimes please) BIG CHUNGUS who toucha a mah spahget?
marvel movie marvel film 100
minecraft good fortnite bad 100
r/amitheasshole for bullying my friend who liked fortnite into suicide? NTA
BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS BIG CHUNGUS
Serri
Serri
FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
let that sink in