Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Cibryll
Cibryll
As for the Apocalyptic Wind Tower of Serenth, no idea. Probably on a planet with an ID higher than 2000?

Each planet only has one Apocalyptic Tower. This includes suns and asteroid belts, which are counted as planets in Serenth for the IDs (there's at least one inhabitable asteroid belt in Serenth, apparently).
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
@Kim Tyranto And how would you know about Pan(alt+0240)yose II? You say it's ID is #0088, which completely contradicts what Bloom said because it was her idea. Additionally, your statement about suns being planets is wrong because the Sun is a star, not a planet.
uEVbzk6.png
Cibryll
Cibryll
Firstly, the planet was her elder sister Ariana's idea.
She created it in early 2017.
Secondly, the planet ID is 86; I guess the file I had was misnumbered ("088").
Thirdly, I know that suns are stars; the planet IDs and "one Apocalyptic Tower" thing applies to them too, regardless.
Cibryll
Cibryll
When I left at end 2017, I had notes of the planets that existed back then.
And earlier this year, before the lockdown, I got more notes for planets (etc.) of IDs 2001 to 2100.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Wait! You've told me multiple times that you can't see screenshots, yet you've responded to my post. Are you now claiming that every idea Bloom had in 2019 was yours? And in addition, everything else you've said is just backpedalling because you refused to admit that you're wrong.
A
AuroraDash
I'm quite curious about the Apocalyptic Towers of Serenth :3

I take it that one of those 2001-2100 planets is where Serenth's Apocalyptic Wind Tower is?

The Serenth star system has one sun, correct? How exactly can it have an Apocalyptic Tower? Is it magically hovering at the sun's surface? Serenth has gas giants too, if I remember correctly -- I guess the same thing would apply to those too.
A
AuroraDash
Is it possible for moons to have Apocalyptic Towers? If so, does that mean its planet won't have one?

Do the floating continents sit in one place, creating dark badlands under them, or do they move around Newerth, periodically blotting out the sun in places in their path?
Cibryll
Cibryll
King - I can't see images, but you said something about ID 88 contradicting what Bloom said.
Bloom's ideas aren't mine, either.

Aurora - firstly, no. AWT is your choice, so if you want to make a new planet, go for it.
A
AuroraDash
Alright, good to know. I suppose I could come up with something for AWT. Its ID would need to be greater than 2100 in that case, if I'm understanding this right.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Secondly, the Serenth galaxy has multiple suns - I know of Sunnew (ID 1), Solhielo (ID 555), Sonstaal (ID 1000), Soldrache (1500) and Solwasser (2000).
Serenth's laws of physics are WAY different than ours, for the most part.
Thirdly, that's possible for the cases of suns/gas giants.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Ninja reply - yeah, greater than 2100.

Moons... never thought of that yet; I'll reply about that and the floating continents later.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
@Kim Tyranto So you've now claiming Pan(alt+0240)yose II was Bloom's idea, contradicting your earlier statement of it being Ariana's (aka your) idea?
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Additionally I know that both Ariana/Michelle are your alternate accounts, considering I found both of them on LSF a day after PaladinPlatform appeared on LSF (29/10/19). Care to explain that?
cTmvfBM.png

e4Vsk8I.png
Cibryll
Cibryll
@AuroraDash
If a planet has no Apocalyptic Tower, then one (and only one) of its moon can get the Tower.

Zephyria is stationary, but the other continents are moving around; thus, it depends on the continent.
Cibryll
Cibryll
King, I can't access the LSP forums with this mobile.
And what's this about a paladin platform?
A
AuroraDash
Makes sense to me! :3 Sounds good.

How about the old DRPF forums? Can you access those?

I'll let King explain who PaladinPlatform is.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
@Kim Tyranto Dodging the question and feigning ignorance. You're not helping your case, Kim. P.P, as you know was the troll that you as Ariana banned on 29/10/19. Now care to explain how both Ariana and Michelle were at Lunar Shadow the day after P.P attacked?
Cibryll
Cibryll
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
@Kim Tyranto: Not going to answer the question, huh? Well I know that just today, you sent Electra, another one of your alts to Lunar Shadow Forums. Perhaps you'd like to explain why?
PGpXXWl.png

kQg2FdD.png
A
AuroraDash
Yeah, thought so :/ It's been locked down for 3 years now. You're an admin on there so I hoped you could get in, but not even GalanDun who's also an admin could get in. Shane's Cave Story and Mossmouth have both gone down, so we don't really have evidence for what happened with TED all those years ago – I was hoping to write that story down.

I wonder what makes CSTSF different that allows you to access it?