HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
You could try messaging andwhyisit.
AquaDoesStuff
AquaDoesStuff
i will try that now
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
Don't listen to @FortniteLover2 . He's a jokester and has changed his username 2 or 3 times already.

Yeah you have to message Andwhyisit to have him manually change it. Due note (and he'll bring this up) is that it will change the username you log in with and so you'll have to re-login to the forums on all devices.
AquaDoesStuff
AquaDoesStuff
i dont mind re-logging in, its a minor inconvenience but i honestly dont care. i just want a new username. he has yet to respond (I PMed him)
FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
Don't listen to @EnlightenedOne

Everything he says is false. Trust me I have seen him and his interactions with people for the last five years. He climbs the social ladder by doing things illustrated in the post above; denouncing people as liars for telling jokes.
FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
Of course you can change your username, iirc the concept is talked about in several important threads, maybe even the rule thread but im too lazy to check. Informing someone of an answer to an issue (after the person already said they would try a solution to the issue) makes no sense, because Enlight is not trying to solve a problem.
FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
He is trying to climb the social ladder and push others (ME) down. He has already taken advantage of many other members to climb to the ranking of owner of the Cave Story modding Discord Community. He abused BLink for years on end, and set him up with the "Undoing" scandal, as well as create a divide between the CSMC administration staff, and the actual people who mod cave story.
FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
He knows that his power is dwindling so he will use whatever methods he can to scrape by and hold onto his position. There are several key words or phrases that he will be frightened by. Know these when he acts out in similar ways.
"The Seven" "Hot Fever" "Mushishi" "Lame" "Dean" "HeadMan 2 (original unofficial version licensed by 2dbro)" "Plagiarism" "Cave Story Beta media smear campaign and control experiment"
FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
Enlight will draw you in with his pseudo-intellectual front, it's even in his name, but in reality he is far from what he appears to be. There are fifteen other individuals.

Speaking out about any of this in any Cave Story or Pixel related forums will get you permanently banned. Look at what they did to woodenrat, xemous, and Ewangreen (though he has not been banned from here yet)