Cibryll
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Very random question... how many mods use the old Mimiga Mask hack that doesn't affect the Quote entities (or disable EQ+0064)?
    Serri
    Serri
    Technically, you won't need to do that with <VAR0006 being around, I can install the patch for that.

HOWEVER, that affects the player as well, unless you decide to be clever and have the Quote entities use a separate bitmap (through npc.tbl), then maybe it can work? You may need to include clone MyChars, just in case you do want an aesthetic change to the player.
    Serri
    Serri
    Actually, an idea just hit me now. Because <VAR0006 is at use instead of <MIM, what can probably be done is have a separate variable affect only the Quote NPCs, with full on acknowledgement that they can't be used for the player in terms of cutscenes (unless the cutscenes involve only the player, then go wild) and they still need their separate bitmap used for it. I can provide the hack if you'd like.
    Serri
    Serenth info post 2:
    There are (currently) 60 variants of Life Capsules in Serenth, but these all carry a dark and terrible curse.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    (Valkyries and Titans are both immune to this dark curse. Said curse is why the human Castle Master in LS became evil, though.)
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Apocalyptic Shadow has three variants of Life Capsules (most common; 1 Cursed, 1 Golden).
    The HP decrease from the Cursed Life Capsule can be undone, however.
    (As soon as that item's added.)
    Is it just me, or does TSC+ seem to break <EQ+0064 ...?
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Nope. Just the TSC+ hack and the PHYS and TIMG addons.

(I also tried using <MIM in a script without applying its hack, but the game didn't crash, or do anything...)
    Serri
    Serri
    Not sure why you're using the inferior version of TSC+.
    Okay yeah, it's because <VAR0006:YYYY exists, it's basically works just like <MIM, and both of them make <EQ+0064 completely obsolete.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Thanks!
    Serenth info post:
    The first four generations of Valkyries on the planet Newerth. (Serenity Horton's about 81st, so...)

The "super-short version", as it were.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Minerva (created on 14 March -145)
    Synaeresis (born -123)
    Sigyn Khrushchev (born -100: had seven children: Ruy (red), Orenj (orange), Grien (green) were her sons; Gelbe (yellow), Blae (blue), Indiga (indigo) and Violette (violet) were her daughters)
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Violette (-65) stayed on Newerth, with twins Seria (who lived) and Ileene (who passed on 23 years later) and Violette is an ancestor of Serenity's.
    Her siblings went to other planets and only Indiga is still alive (and took her mother's last name in 1739), but she has no descendants.
    Orenj passed away first at age 25, but had no descendants.

One of Blae's descendants may've appeared in Selenic Shadow, though?
    Would it be okay if I post info on Serenth (the galaxy Lunar Shadow takes place in)?
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    @ X-Calibar - sadly, I can't post in threads or PMs using mobile. Only profile posts. :/

@ King - the SA lockdown was extended to 30 April, as of 9 April (day 14 of the lockdown).
    Also, I had mistakenly assumed (worst-case) that there'd be no electricity at the house by yesterday (0.00 kWh; currently, there's ~60 kWh).
    A
    AuroraDash
    Would you like us to copy the info to the LSF?
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    @AuroraDash - that'd be great, so yes, please.
    I think I'll try to post something here tomorrow, regarding the first Valkyrie, Minerva.
    Ignoring Achrona (second), Felyn (third) and Olythia (fourth, though she and her descendants are unheard of in canon, from the year -143 'til the years after 8000) as they're not related to Minerva.
    Starting Thursday midnight, 21 days lockdown. So, guess I'll be inactive 'til April?
    KetchupDEF
    KetchupDEF
    You wont have internet?
    Serri
    Serri
    Or phone service?
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Quick answer: no electricity, so no charging the phone's battery...
    Still can't believe I got talked into Apocalyptic Shadow having 16 outfits for four characters. :/
    Say, does "Lazerbear" sound like a good name for a weapon taking the Spur's place?
    (Apocalyptic Shadow; the starting gun gets upgraded on floor 24 after a boring fetch quest.)
    Now I'm curious about how many people battled Shinica and Lunadine in Lunar Shadow...
    Brayconn
    Brayconn
    I probably fought them since I've 100%ed Lunar Shadow a few times
    A
    AuroraDash
    I definitely have :3
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    I've also fought them. It took me 2 attempts to take them down.
    Timelines can be a super tricky thing.
    PokeEngineer
    PokeEngineer
    ...but, they can also be a super interesting thing.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    True.
    And it's probably one good explanation for mass retcons, sometimes... :s
    I may finally be continuing with Apocalyptic Shadow, but Kildby Spyks may be too silly a name for a guy killed by fake spikes...
    What possessed me to name towns, etc. like "Yes Town", "Never City", "Sure Mountain", and so on?
    My day off and it had to be ruined...
    Serri
    Serri
    Sorry you had to work on your day off, i guess?
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Not that bad...
    The TV broke.
    "If at first you fail, try again." (Or something like that.)
    A bit hard if the power goes out just when you're about to try again... -_-"
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    I take it that your mods are all backed up? It'd be a shame if you lost all that hard work, Kim.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Yeah, pretty much.
    Going to be less active due to a getting a job. It's better than sitting at home all day wishing upon the sun or something :/
    Is it seriously abnormal if someone's not a Star Wars fan?
    Mint
    Mint
    Not only have I only seen just only one ever as far as my memory goes.
    It has been forever ago and I've totally forgotton most of what happend in it.
    BLink
    BLink
    Not post 2015, no.
    Serri
    Serri
    3 new films are bad. Guess I'll stop being a star wars fan
    So apparently two days ago marked the fifth year of Lunar Shadow's release...
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    Well it hasn't been released yet, so nobody really knows. And regarding LS's Sea Zone, you could just redesign it to be more in line with UL's design. Wait, so Repose will be playable?
    On another note, how are your 60 Questions coming along? If you're nervous about them, just think of the old Well threads we used to have. (It's not like you're asking me out or anything. ;) )
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Not likely (unless you want an entirely unplayable LS).
    No, Repose isn't playable; you'd need a new game engine for her since she can copy souls like Soma Cruz and transform like Sonic the Hedgehog, apparently.
    LuniSolar Repose needs seven Lunisolar Gems, but there's no "Master Lunisolar Gem".
    And no progress. It kinda slipped my mind, sorry.
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    I fail to see how a simple level design change would render Lunar Shadow unplayable, considering how unfinished LS's Sea Zone is.
    No progress? I assume you (and by extension Bloom and Shane) probably have a lot you'd like to ask me. (You could always ask about my mod and use that as a starting point.) Also, how is Bloom? I hope she isn't too upset about LSF, and that she'll be okay.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…