Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Mint
Mint
I think it's a better alternative to having some kinda 'Super Sword and Super Shield' or something like that, if you know what I mean.
As long as there is enough content to fit that 30€ I'm allright with it, even if I don't have either game yet.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Sure the new content is nice and interesting, but $30 for Pokémon/content that should have been in from the start is kinda scummy (in my opinion).
Mint
Mint
Unfortunatly people are taking the chance to immediately assume GF is just keeping mons behind just so they can ask people to pay for them, wether thats true or not. And apparently HOME is a separately paid service too so :/
Mint
Mint
At least Spike Chunsoft is blessing us with Rescue Team DX so I can't wait to bask in my nostalgia for a game I lost and missed for yeaaaars.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Well I can why they'd assume that, though it shouldn't stop people from enjoying the new content. And HOME also being paid as well, honestly. -_-
Wait, Spike Chunsoft? ...Nah, I honestly doubt we'll ever get 3DS ports of the Dangaronpa series, though it'd be nice.
Cibryll
Cibryll
PMD Rescue Team DX adds Mega Evolutions, I believe?

Galarian Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres... guess we'll see regional variants of Legendaries and Mythicals now, too.
I read there's two new Pokémon related to the Regis, too...
Wouldn't it be funny if it's not weak to Fighting like the others (or if it's Fighting-type)...
Mint
Mint
Spike Chunsoft owns the whole Mystery Dungeon series, including Chocobo's etc. They developed a good number of them too including the Pokémon ones, it's likely they're involved in this remake.
Also galarian zapdos is highkey a Chocobo.