Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Cibryll
Cibryll
Ah, but I can imagine Giovanni with a Gigantamax (I think?) Rhyperior or something.
Versus Mega Ditto.

That would be crazy though. Especially against, say, Ransei!Arceus (with Omnipotent rather than Multitype).

(And Kartana's kinda cool to cut a meteor apart.)
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
It wouldn't surprise me if we see Giovanni again, considering the whole Rainbow Rocket arc in Ultra Sun/Moon. Who knows? Perhaps Rainbow Rocket will have more members by then?
I'm not sure how powerful PokemonConquest!Arceus is, though GuardianSigns!Arceus's past self seemed really powerful. But yeah, ShSw not having Kalos was a missed opportunity though.
Cibryll
Cibryll
* jaw drop, followed by personal rain cloud *

... I feel... hard to describe?
This is the first I hear of Rainbow Rocket.

I take it their emblem is a rainbow R?
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
I assumed you already knew about Team Rainbow Rocket. So it's basically Team Rocket with the other team villains as members, complete with remixed battle themes and legendary Pokémon. And yes Kim, their emblem is a rainbow R.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Guess once they go into outer space, it'll be with a rainbow-coloured rocket.

No, never knew of 'em. I only know of the 890 Pokemon (... more or less). Don't even have the post-SunMoon new abilities/moves written down yet.
Or any of the over-100 items, come to think of it.

But I wanna see Perfect Kyurem one day. Maybe even more artificial Pokemon like a giant battle robot.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Wait so does that mean you own a copy of Sun/Moon? But yeah, we never got to see Kyurem's full form and that's a shame.
Come to think of it, will the Vresun-era fan regions still be a thing?
Cibryll
Cibryll
I wish! I just write down all I can when possible; that's mostly accurate to Sun/Moon.

Doubtful, though I think Ellen's PC had tons of fan regions (20).
I recall highlighting some of 'em that I liked.
None named Amadeus though.

Also apparently my GFs are working on a new LSP work as a side project.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
But why write it down? Then again, I suppose if we both had 3DSes, we could exchange friend codes.
Ellen's PC probably has a lot of other interesting stuff as well, but that's just conjecture. And wait, your girlfriends are also working on a side project? Hopefully, it won't delay Apocalyptic Shadow's release (whenever that may be). Also, how are your questions coming along?
Cibryll
Cibryll
So that I don't forget how to write? :p
Maybe.
Yes, starring a girl who maliciously misnames Aidan Flamberge as "Adrian". Plus still having no clues for F24's enemies... yeah.
Hope for a triple release, one day?
Questions, can't think up any yet. Best I got was "What do you..." and no further.
I wanna make a list so that I don't ask the same question twice or thrice by accident...
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Regarding questions, make it easy on yourself by breaking it down instead of doing them all at once. Think of what you want to ask and write it down. Chances are you'll probably think of a few while you're trying to sleep. And if all else fails, ask Bloom and Shane to help you.
I hope you have a wonderful day, Kim.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Yep, F24 is the final Fantôme boss - he's livid over his wife's death (by the player, on that floor).

I'll take my time formulating the 60 questions.
Wonderful days are gone, the world's gone crazy...
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Wait hold up. So if Fantome is the boss of Floor 24, (and I assume that was beta A.S), then what enemies were you going to put on F24?

Thank you. It's good to know you haven't gotten cold feet regarding the questions.
Cibryll
Cibryll
None yet; I guess the bosses were the top priority.

Floor 25 gets Labyrinth foes and boss, though. It... gets messy there, too.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Or maybe you could just drop the F24 enemies and just have Fantome? And I presume that Floor 25 might have Kim Ethnarch there?
Cibryll
Cibryll
A floor with no foes... sounds boring, but might work. I'll think about it.

Kim Ethnarch is only fought at the Eminent Arena, at the very top of the Apocalyptic Shadow Tower.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
I assumed that all boss floors in the Apocalyptic Shadow Tower would just be the bosses themselves. And may I ask, how you do get enemy entities in Booster's Lab to work properly? I've only gotten the Drone enemy to work, while BL seems to render the others as glitchy messes. Perhaps my sprite sheets are done incorrectly?
Cibryll
Cibryll
Nope. Floors 5, 11, 15, 19, 20, and 22 are all boss floors and they've got enemies.
Same with floors 25, 26, and 28. And 30, but its boss is in the Eminent Arena, so to speak...

And I don't know...
I'm using the super-outdated Cave Editor. BL, I just use the Hackinator and that's it. Sorry...
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
So do bosses have Save Points near them or not? And personally, I think you could update to Booster's Lab because it might be better for you (and Bloom thinks it's serperior to Cave Editor;
Link: https://i.imgur.com/jdiAgq6.png)
Cibryll
Cibryll
Save points are scarce, but there's an option that adds more (can't alter it later).
Boss floors tend to have shortcuts to the basement floor.

Isca Swansong (an in-game character) likes Booster's Lab too, I think?