Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

King (2.0)
King (2.0)
South Africa has cold weather? Huh, you really do learn something new everything day.
Cibryll
Cibryll
It was below 20 degrees C, so not that cold, probably.

And raining.

Beats Etermalus with its insane stats, but a Magikarp with Hydro Pump?
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Cibryll
Cibryll
The weather, unpredictable at times.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
It's cold on my side of the pond, but that's British weather for you.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Bet Etermalus has to get used to that kind of weather, being a Dragon-type and all. Arceus must despise it, huh?

Though, sad there's no Excalibur Pokemon in Galar.

(This phone can BARELY stand Serebii, apparently.)
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Eternalus is yet another legendary that's stronger than Arceus (as are Mega Mewtwo X, Mega Rayquaza and Ultra Necrozma), so I do hope that Arceus gets it's groove back soon.
I do think that SwSh not being about Brexit was a missed opportunity, and as you stated no Excalibur (i.e Galarian Aegislash) Pokémon either.
Cibryll
Cibryll
... Eternalus? Have I spelled the name wrong? Well, it has malice, right?

Maybe SwSh2 will be about Brexit.
I hear Sugimori wasn't the art director this time around, but a guy from the UK was? If true, I'd say it makes sense...

So, no Lancelot Pokemon either. At least we have 890 Pokemon now, right?
Cibryll
Cibryll
Come to think of it, I remember reading that Eevee has new evolution methods for all Gen IV+ evolutions, that Pikachu can learn Surf, that the legendary is weak to harmful weather but this doesn't affect the end result, and that the fossils are... messed-up as heck.

Well, I'd better write the new names, etc. down before I make more misnamings... but it can wait 'til morning.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
It appears to be the correct name, if Bulbapedia is any indication. I'm calling it now, the sequel to SwSh will be called Pokémon Eternal and will have Galar try to leave the EU. Hopefully the villain teams will be based off the Conservatives and the Brexit Party.
Maybe we'll get a set of legendaries based off the Knights of the Round Table? But yeah, so many Pokémon (most of which were sadly cut from the game).
Cibryll
Cibryll
* points finger at Kartana that knows Cut *
They're probably to blame.

Or they didn't want new players to be sprung upon by 890 total Pokemon in one game.

Or they wanted to make people mad just to see how many'd complain.

I wish I had the games, though - I read the Dark-type gym exists now and it's one of the better gyms.

Maybe SwSh2 has all-new Gyms, seeing as they have 18 Gym Leaders apparently.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Yes, the next villain teams have an evil plan: create a hard Brexit so they can take over Galar and blame the EU for it. Also it'd be nice to see a Galarian Gumshoos though I doubt it'll happen.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Elementary, really.
Pokemon-world Sherlock Holmes would be nice.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Isn't Looker already Sherlock Holmes? Oh wait, he's David Tennant; or he the combination of David Tennant and Sherlock Holmes?
Cibryll
Cibryll
I feel like the Europe-based regions (Kalos, Galar) are lacking.
XY were the only Kalos games, for one...

Plus Sherlock's less... odd than Looker, I'd say.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
It's a shame because both are so lacking in the post-game (and in plot), and introduce gimmicks that are never fully developed in later games.
And regarding Sherlock, it depends on the adaption really.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Indeed.
But hey, Arceus might get its day eventually, right? Multi-Attack is stronger than Judgment, but hopefully not for long.
Funny how the new games' league sounds like the anime now.

I've recently read The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, or something.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Maybe they should buff Arceus, add Kalos in as a post-game region and stop adding these new gimmicks in. Seriously, the first 6 generations didn't have all these problems. Sorry.
Oh, well I'm reading Music Theory for Dummies and will be reading Italian for Dummies and Don Quixote soon.