Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Knowing Serenth (and possibly Newerth), she'll be probably getting stockings. Or her parents back.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Serenity's parents are revived in 2015.

Newerth is a planet in the galaxy that was named after Serenity ("Serenth") that year, too.

I'm hoping Serenity and her family have a happy Kanetsugu Season (16 Dec - 7 Jan).
There's a long story this phone'll mess up...
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Oh, I'm sure she was very happy to see them. And wait.. what's a Kanetsugu Season?
Cibryll
Cibryll
The Serenth galaxy's festive season, WAY different from Christmas (which Serenth doesn't have, basically).
The first Kanetsugu Season was in the time of the first Tirahnys president.

Ilina's the fifth and eighth Tirahnysan president. It gets confusing, like being hit with Confuse Ray by Primal Eatermalus or whatever.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
So there's been 8 Kanetsugu Season so far, huh? I bet that Mi'aro's Kanetsugu Season was real festive. And who knows, perhaps Serenity will look up the chimney and find not Santa Claus, but Grialdyn.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Actually, the Kanetsugu Season is annual... and Santa Claus and related myths don't exist in Serenth.

Though somehow they get to watch things like Bleach and Harry Potter and stuff.
Maybe they get Christmas films and don't know it?
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
I thought your statement implies that one happens for each president, my mistake. Maybe they get all that stuff from Purple Karjam? Nah, he's a jerk but at least we have Grialdyn.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Nope.
They get their gifts from other people, gift-wrapped.

And Grialdyn is evil. It evolves from Gharvieon (the mini-cores) three years after Grialdyn dies.
Immune to all 18 types, but not to the Serenthan elements and is not a Pokemon, so catching it is out of the question.

... Yeah, crazy.