Super
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• The Doctor sounds like Will Ferrell
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    You're watching the leaked CS anime too? Ah same man the VA does sound like Will Ferrell!
    Super
    Super
    Yeah, it's weird they got some Kevin James sounding guy to voice Balrog...
    I talked to Enlight once. He spat in my face and stole my copies of Cave Story +, but other than that he’s chill.
    BLink
    BLink
    Even our day to day conversations were so controlling of him, it was all about how "I better not be playing games that are ""dumb""" and he eventually started to make me not play any games that were not "Open Season GBA" and even forced me to do a play-through of it in a discord call.
    BLink
    BLink
    I was scared, but I didn't know what else to do. When it was over he said "good, now you have to get sub 25 by the end of the month" I've been grinding the game ever since, but I'm scared, It's been 3 weeks and I'm only at 28, and I'm stuck on the hot air balloon boss, I keep getting bad cycles and can't learn the patterns.
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    You son of a b!tc4 BLink stop whining. The Hot Air Balloon Boss doesn't even have cycles you buffoon. You better get that WR in "Open Season GBA" or I'm gonna force you into another one of my schemes in releasing mods under my seventy alternative accounts! Nothing but Cavern No Tales out of your production pipeline!

Know your place underling.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…