Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

King (2.0)
King (2.0)
So what you wish for? To rule the world? I could also use of one of those lamps.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Let's just say I really want to see an animated thing where Serenity's dad fights the Castle Master without Serenity's dad wearing a 3000kg shirt. (Flamberge couldn't keep up, yet he still killed Evan. Go figure.)
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Perhaps you could commission someone to make it for you? Or learn animation?
Cibryll
Cibryll
Perhaps.
Another wish, that Pokémon were real - but then, that'll be bad what with Team Rocket (etc).
And a wish that I could have technopathy - to make games with. (Ilinicay Horton would hate it?)
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Okay, so if Pokémon were real, which ones would you have? Wait, couldn't you just wish you knew coding? Unless you want to control all forms of technology.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Not sure yet. Will have to wait and see when the Galarian ones are revealed.
But not randomized - a Ghost/Fire Eevee would be weird.
And that'd be nice - broken stove or kettle? Fix it up with technopathy and good as new, right?
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Pokémon SwSh came out not so long ago, so you can probably go check them out. I suppose you could use technopathy for that purpose, though you'd have to learn cyberpathy if you want to control software (technopathy is used for hardware).
And man, the Caret and Bullet files are quite overwhelming, aren't they?
Serri
Serri
I wish Pokemon SwSh actually became good games
Cibryll
Cibryll
... They've already been released?
... I guess that makes me a Crustle or something, living under a rock of sorrow. Shell Smash would really help.
So I take it the games aren't that good?

@ King - I'm okay with Bullet. Caret, too.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
@Kim Tyranto: I'm trying to get to grips with both files. I've also thinking about what weapons I want Gun's main character to use in the game. Also regarding Pokémon SwSh, I'd advise looking at the games for yourself.
Cibryll
Cibryll
I'll try to look up what I can with this lame phone, but it ain't exactly smart enough to cooperate at times.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Don't you have a laptop? You know, the one you've been developing A.S on?
Serri
Serri
There's nothing to look, tbh. Distant Kingdom already gave an unbiased and detailed point of view on everything in SwSh, it's only good if you WANT to buy it. I don't.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Had I a Switch and I could afford SwSh, I'd definitely buy it...
I'd probably play even the worst Pokemon game ever just because it's Pokemon, though.
Even if the only Pokemon in the whole game is Rattata. ^-^"

@ King - yeah, but no 'Net connection. Even so, it's started acting up on Monday, so I've had everything backed up just in case.
Crashing randomly is pretty bad news.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
@Kim Tyranto: On a memory stick or a harddrive? I take it your computer is quite old then if it crashes randomly.
Cibryll
Cibryll
@King - memory stick.
The whole LS Project folder's about 423 MB (6485 files, 86 folders, according to the folder properties).
My girlfriend says she got it in 2014, so I guess it's old?
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Cibryll
Cibryll
The laptop's Cibryll's.
And neither of them joined, else there'd be a "Cibryll" and/or a "Kione Tenseiken"...