Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Cibryll
Cibryll
I still feel like a "cosmic plaything" or whatever TV Tropes would call it.

So, til whenever, I guess.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Thank goodness you're back. I just finished Selenic Shadow and I enjoyed it, it's info has been added to the Lunar Shadow wiki. . Aside from that, I hope you're recovering well and that Bloom and you are happy.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Selenic Shadow is non-canon, too.
I'm doing... eh. Life's cruel and stuff, but whatever. Ain't a thing we can do.
Funny, today's one of my better days since... these past two months of disaster.
Friday the Thirteenth...
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
So nice to see you! I hope you're doing well, if you see Bloom tell her I said hi. Also, how's progress on Apocalyptic Shadow Tower?
Cibryll
Cibryll
Same as always.
No progress.
Aside from more graves in a tranquil garden, apparently.
Plus a list of major 2017 events... like a nuclear power plant on the Cypher continent of Newerth being destroyed by Aidan Flamberge. (LSX is still an idea...)
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
But aren't your girlfriends working on it? Aside from that, I hope we'll get an A.S.T demo soon.
Aside from that (if it's okay with you), I'd like to ask a few questions:
1) Is Lunar Shadow/Selenic Shadow's Selena Daria the same one in Hope of Shane or an entirely different character?
2) Considering Lunar Shadow doesn't have a Boss Rush mode, couldn't you revive Lunar Shadow memories as a free add-on/DLC?
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
3) How is Shane doing?
4) So what happened to Serenity Horton after Lunar Shadow?
5) Will Grialdyn return in A.S.T (he was really popular for some reason)?
6) Flower dragon?
7) What happened to Ellen?
8) Any advice regarding my own mod (Gun)?
Cibryll
Cibryll
1. Aside from the sprites, no.
2. LSM has its own plot too, which leads to the floating Anegio continent being "revealed" to Newerth.
3. Trying to be a good father figure to Ellen's godsister. Returned start of December.
4. A lot! Including being thrown at Repose by Misery's End (instead of the other way around).
- TBC -
Cibryll
Cibryll
5. Nope. (How's Grialdyn popular?)
6. Kinda contributed to Evan O'Neill's death in 2013.
7. She passed away, sadly.
8. If you reorder maps, your scripts won't update themselves (the <TRA command). Plus negative parameters (i.e. <ML+000/ ) can be used, but 0 max HP is very bugged?
Probably not helpful though.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
1) So you're still working on the mod itself? Fair enough.
2) In other words, L.S.M could be DLC for Lunar Shadow v6?
3) Really now? I've been meaning to ask him if he could take down Dragon Riders Planning Forums's Admin Mode. There's some stuff my friends want from that place.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
4) I assumed Grialdyn was popular because of his battle (and he was referenced in Selenic Shadow, something that no other LS boss aside from Aidan got)
5) So how did Ellen pass away exactly, if you don't mind me asking?
6) That might explain why my mod's been acting kinda wierd. I'm working on Gun v1's assests before I return to scripting/entities/bug testing.
7) So regarding A.S.T, who is Kim Ethnarch?
Cibryll
Cibryll
1. Still no clue what foes to use on floor 24, so...
2. Unlikely, but we'll see.
3. I'll try asking him.
4. Coincidence, I think? Though Grie'dyr ("e" and "y" get acute?) isn't Grialdyn.
- TBC -
Cibryll
Cibryll
5. Heart attack on 31/10...
6. I learned this the hard way with AS.
7. Me, when I was in such a bad space, the canon ending would be Serenth's destruction.

Oh, and the mod's name is "Apocalyptic Shadow", and was never "Apocalyptic Shadow Tower" (that's the location).
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
1) Neither do I, though you could always make it a boss floor?
2) So once Lunar Shadow v5 is finished, we might get the Memories DLC? I'm okay with that.
3) Please do. There was a lot of Apocalyptic Wind Tower stuff that AFTRHR wanted and some mods I wanted to try out.
4) That's... not what I meant. Granted, Grié'dýr Thunder and Myst Zone do have similarities, but that's probably co-incidence.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
5) So what caused it, if I may ask?
6) I have been considering starting over (by porting the maps over to a different CS copy) but that can wait.
7) She sounds like an interesting character, and yes I already know about the Serenth Destruction ending.
8) Really now? Because in this (https://i.imgur.com/I8EsmdJ.png) you say it's name is A.S Tower, a name which you changed after Michelle mentioned it on LSF.
Cibryll
Cibryll
2. Separate mod. True final boss is Anubis. LSM takes place in Anegio's Castle Oblivion.
4. I think some tilesets were re-used from LS?
8. Around 15 August 2019, I did say I'm working on "Apocalyptic Shadow Tower", but I never used the mod's name.
In part, a communications error from my side, I guess.