Eli
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• well my laptop's working again, not that i know what's wrong with it but hey, at least it's turning on. anyway! i am definitely working on my various modding projects and no i have not been distracted by celeste or constantly drawing dumb shit instead of doing anything productive, i am 100% focused and committed to releasing these things (please send help).
    so due to my laptop having major issues in the turning on department, i probably won't be releasing Festive Quest this month. i've got a pretty recent version saved on an external drive, but it's not the -most- most recent, so i'd rather wait and see if i can get the current version or not. however! my old laptop still works, so i might take a shot at finishing Grand Day Out
    hoping to get festive quest done by early feb (or at least a version with bugfixes and some attempt at an actual ending lmao)
    slowly working through it, i'm maybe 75% done...
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    Keep up the good work. Hopefully we'll get to see when it's done.
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    Can't wait ;)
    if a mimiga had to cut its fur for some reason, would it be considered grooming... or a harecut?
    Eli
    Eli
    chie has long enough fur(?) to tie up into a ponytail, unless it's just a wig, so maybe mimiga can grow out their fur long enough to be considered har- i mean hair
    Pssssspp, hey you. I need to speak to you urrrrrgently. Quite important.
    Eli
    Eli
    ...i guess? depends what you wanna do with her, but if it's just a minor cameo i'm up for it (long as you leave credit)!
    {WindFortress}
    {WindFortress}
    Yeah, pretty much just a cameo. She's in a hidden room, and gives you Missile Expansion along with a Life Capsule. I'll definitely give credit, I just love the character too much not to. (Don't mean to plug myself here or anything, but I've got a server on Discord if you're interested in the Cave Story 2 game I'm makin'. https://discord.gg/56Xhrd8)
    Eli
    Eli
    oh in that case go right ahead! i'm glad you like her, haha.
    just recounted all the facepics i have for 2sagi and yikes.
    not including the vanilla ones, i'm up to 62 already, 92 in total. seriously considering renaming it to 'The Mod With Too Many Facepics In It'. or maybe i'll just add exactly 7 more so i can have 69 custom facepics lmao
    Your signature is too big. It needs to be no more than 200px high.
    Eli
    Eli
    alright, sorry, i'll change it
    Mint
    Mint
    How do you calculate this anyway?
    Noxid
    Noxid
    Well it can be measured but mostly if it's big enough to be noticable then it's probably over the limit
  • Loading…
  • Loading…