Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

King (2.0)
King (2.0)
At the endgame/true final boss fight, I presume? And I wonder, how are Shane/Ellen dealing with this blackout (ESKOM)?
So SA is your home now (or always was)? Ah well, I hope you can still contact Ginerva and all the other friends you made.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Floor 25, actually. (Which... is purple.)
Ellen's back in hospital again... no-one's taking any of this well, that's all.
I'm half-SA, though...
Contact with the others... probably?
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
1) So Floor 25, ok? So considering the game's multiple endings, will there be a menu for all collected endings (and New Game +)?
2) Ellen's in hospital, again? No surprise there then. How is Shane coping with this?
3) So you'll staying in SA for the rest of your days then?
4) I hope so. I think Bloom would be very happy if she could call you by phone.
Cibryll
Cibryll
The only ASM hack applies was the "Mimiga Mask" hack, so no NG+.
Yeah... he's not taking it well, of course... even Ellen's godsister is taking it hard.
Looks like it.
Time'll tell...
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
1)That's a shame, because I was hoping that all endings could obtained in a single playthrough (unlike LS where if you miss the Tears ending, you can't go back and get it). Maybe it'll have a Boss Rush mode?
2) So is Shane still working on Dragon Riders? I'm also hoping that he'll take down the Administrator Mode on Dragon Riders Planning Forums.
3) Sounds sad. I hope you make the best of it.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Sorry for the double comment. Text limitations are a pain. -_-
4) Hopefully you'll be able to call Ginerva, Rita, Lunaris, Malice etc soon.
5) Bloom asked me to send you this message: "Zero went buck wild on the Flower Garden at the shadow of the moon". Interpret that as you will.
Thank you for responding.
Cibryll
Cibryll
One - no boss rush either, sorry. Maybe in "re:Apocalyptic Shadow" or something. Two - he quit working on DR since 2017, I believe? Three - indeed. Not easy to stay calm; going online helps a little, but not enough. Four - I don't have any of their numbers. (I forgot to ask miss Xion fangirl for hers.) Five - ... so someone joined LSF as Zero who is causing chaos? Figures the questions weren't difficult enough. =/
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
1) What a shame, I was actually hoping to refight bosses (Grialdyn comes to mind), so it's a shame that no Boss Rush will be present.
2) Go figure. I guess DRPF will stay locked as will Astrum (I had renovation plans for it). Hopefully that will change soon.
3) I hope you'll return home soon Kim.
4) Figured that'd be the case. At least you can call Shane or Karjam, right?
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Text limitations, again.
5) (facepalm) No. Michelle came back and she was a real bitch about it too. She's even been harassing Bloom, and Bloom was real upset about it. In other words, she needs you, Kim. Aside from that, Bloom has a done a splendid job of keeping peace in Lunar Shadow and I'm proud of her. Hopefully she and you will be able to use computer internet again.
Thank you for your responses.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Can't call them. One badly mishears anything said over the phone, the other, unknown.
And I'll talk to Michelle later, if I see her. (I have tried accessing LSF, and got a "request denied" error, rather than "request failed"... so I doubt I'll get to LSF any time soon... =/ )
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
1) So Shane's the one who mishears anything on the phone and Karjam's status is unknown? Try calling Karjam, perhaps he'll be happy hearing your voice again.
2) I hope so. I don't want Michelle thinking she can bully Bloom with impunity. So please have a word with her, for Bloom's sake.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Don't have his number.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
1) Karjam or Shane? Besides, last I checked, didn't they get a photo of you at some point? I think it was for Dragon Riders, though I may be mistaken since it's been a few years since Vresun died.
2) Also how are Caitlin/Hinata doing?
3) So Apocalyptic Shadow Tower has a time based system, yes? How does it work exactly?
Cibryll
Cibryll
Neither, and I don't recall, myself.
No idea, sorry.
Basically, if you rest (or reach a certain point, like floor 16) it sets a flag representing the date. Reach 18 December, it's game over. Of course, it's a bit optional. Not everyone'd like it being enforced.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
1)Oh, that's a shame. Well, I hope you've dealt with Michelle, for Bloom's sake.
2) So you left them behind? Won't they feel upset about not getting to see you? I hope you can contact them.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
3) Also, in AST, is it possible to go back in time (like Majora's Mask) or is time a fixed point? If it's the latter, then it sounds like a few of the endings are mutually exclusive and that it would require multiple playthroughs to get them all. That again, you probably considered that already and had a solution for it.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Haven't seen my elder half-sister yet.
Can't contact either - when I left, it was with as few possessions possible. =|
And no, there's no going back.
The only endings implemented so far are...
(a) Leaving the Aizen Ruins
(b) Doing so AFTER seeing a cutscene of floor 19
(c) Running out of days.
(d) Getting a game over, which is the worst possible ending (of course) =P
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
1) She claims to have a job, though I doubt it. Besides, Bloom's really upset because Michelle's been bullying her over something from TV Tropes.
2) That doesn't sound right. Why would you prioritize your girlfriends over your family? And with few possessions as possible? Were you planning to come back from SA?
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
3) Oh, that's a shame. Hopefully the game's time based system won't be too much of a burden. How many towers will be in the game?
Thank you for answering my questions, Kim. I'm sorry if some of the questions come off as intrusive, I'm just concerned about you (and really concerned about Bloom). If possible, could we talk in PMs, please?
Cibryll
Cibryll
Actually, Michelle does have a job - her late dad's.
I was in a bad space when I found out my parents weren't my parents, but my girlfriends snapped me out of that.
But I'm in, what, three minds? I mean, I'm with my half-sisters too...
I'm just not ready yet to face some people.