Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Considering all the Taints Bloom came up with, it wouldn't surprise me if some of them are artificial. Then again, if you do return to Lunar Shadow, I want to see what new Serenthan History you've come up with.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Actually, ALL Valkyries are artificial, even those who had kids. From Minerva and Achrona (born -145) and Felyn (born -144), all from Newerth.
And "taint" is the Newerthan word for "curse", which means that the Valkyries are cursed.
Sadly, the rest of the week will be cursed with blackouts, so no further work. =/
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
So Serenity is artificial as well? I wonder if Apocalyptic Shadow Tower will touch on this. But yeah, I suppose that's a problem with being in South Africa: blackouts. I hope you have enough money to return home, Kim. Stay safe. :)
Cibryll
Cibryll
Yes, Ethnarch does reveal this - and that even she doesn't know who created Valkyries... crazy, huh.
It is, yes - but it's hopefully just for this week. They seriously need to learn to do regular maintenance... =|
Can't even check the schedules. Phase 2, that's all the news says.
Yet home's where the heart is, and I'm already there. Unless my heart's been cut in half, or somethin'.