Mint
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• I have a terrible idea for a mod and I'll be damned if I don't execute it
    RageRuner
    RageRuner
    is it:
    The Mod - The game deluxe true definitive XXII ultra gamer gfuel extreme the sequel 2?
    if not I got nothing
    If your game doesn't have a dedicated hug button you've failed as a developer
    Jade
    Jade
    If your game doesn't have a dedicated fuck button you've failed as a developer
    Serri
    Serri
    If your game doesn't have a dedicated hold hands button you've failed as a developer
    I should post the dumb minimod I started working on quite a while ago now, even if it's not finished, flex the weird concepts I have and stuff.
    Is there a way to free the camera from the boundaries of the map? I want to explore the beyond out of curiousity.
    Brayconn
    Brayconn
    There's a hackinator patch for that + one for giving those tiles collision (since they don't normally)
    Mint
    Mint
    Where can these patches be found?
    Brayconn
    Brayconn
    I vanish for a bit and this place descended into madness for a bit huh. So much for the lightweightedness for the site :(
    Mint
    Mint
    At least that weird bug where profile posts of people you ignore still getting their own grid entry (without content) seems to be fixed, but it still seems to load less entries if there are any, huh.
    PokeEngineer
    PokeEngineer
    Yeah, tell me about it, brother.
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    Well I suppose it was inevitable considering all the fun they had posting pictures and such. Ah well, moments like that do tend to come and go. Nice to see you back, Mint.
    Is it just me or has the usual amount of guests visiting greatly increased lately
    YoshiPilot
    YoshiPilot
    There’s always been a weird amount of guests
    Serri
    Serri
    Jesus, 336 guests. Compared to the 50 guests we'd normally get.
    EwanGreen4
    EwanGreen4
    cave game is comin back babyy
    It's fun to look back at the games I played and liked this past decade.
    Mint
    Mint
    I probably can't do a top 5 but Final Fantasy XIV, Dragon Quest XI, Tales of Berseria and Shovel Knight may just be in it, Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII, Smash and Undertale probably are behind that.
    Flake
    Flake
    I'm not an expert of Final Fantasy but wasn't XIII considered the black sheep of the series or something?
    Mint
    Mint
    The first two XIII games were considered kinda bleh and gameplay-wise I feel the same way but the third game is somewhat better and I thorougly enjoyed it.
    To be perfectly clear: In English, "would/wouldn't" can refer to somebody being in a hypothetical situation. Saying "I wouldn't want to be you" is a fairly obvious case because, well, I'm not you. :p
    Also starting a sentence with "As a X" would also make the hypothetical extend to that. "As a firefighter, I wouldn't want to run into that burning building" is grammatically correct, even though I am not a firefighter.
    BLink
    BLink
    I know, that's why I thought I would take the time to point it out to you. English is pretty fucked up in some ways and it's hard to get some of the nuances.
    Mint
    Mint
    More seriously yeah i forgot about hearing you leaving that place
    BLink
    BLink
    Thinks have just changed, I've moved on to make indie games now and don't want to manage a community anymore. I'm honestly so glad that I've moved onto bigger projects, coding in C and taking my work professionally in general.
    I have an addiction for snes soundfonts
    Serri
    Serri
    The Final Fantasy 6 soundfont is a personal favorite of mine, tbh. Though the Mega Man X, Super Mario World, and EarthBound soundfonts are hugely appreciated as well
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    I'm all for the Kirby's Dreamland 3 and the MegaMan X soundfonts, though a lot of other great ones exist.
    For anybody planning to play pokemon sword/shield: There seems to be a bug with autosaving that causes the game to crash and corrupt the data (including saves of other games) on the sd card. If you can, turn it off and wait for an update that fixes it.
    Mint
    Mint
    UPDATE: It seems that save data is fine after all, but the switch has a bad driver for exFAT-formatted sd cards. The issue with this has normally only been triggered with homebrew so far, but it seems it happens with s/s now as well.
    If your SD (if any) is formatted in FAT32, or you are playing the physical version of the game things should probably be fine.
    Favourite/Worst RPG game you've played?
    Mint
    Mint
    Honestly most of the disappointment came from the expectations I had after the previous games in the series regarding the amount of stuff there is to do
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    I've heard that Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon is far better when it comes to post-game content, though the railroading problem is still there.
    Mint
    Mint
    Yeah i can believe that they did improve a bunch of stuff.
    Except I didn't feel like spending 45€ on an update of a game I already have.
    If they released that instead of sun/moon I would've been a lot happier about it.
    I've been playing Dragon Quest XI almost non-stop since I got it. I swear I'm not addicted.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    There's a DQ 11?
    What's it like?
    Mint
    Mint
    Its been around since 2018, 2017 in japan and a switch release happend last week.
    I'm +40 hours in and its been very enjoyable so far, might actually become one of my fave rpgs.
    Started working on a small new mod, it will be in a level-based format just like vorC except nothing like the ending of that one. I'll try to make levels longer too, and perhaps will add a secret stage???
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…