Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Sounds important. Real important. Bloom wanted me to ask some questions, if you don't mind:
1) What is Serenth's equivalent to Order of the Garter, if there is one?
2) Is there such thing as the Apocalyptic Duck Tower?
3) Are you okay with Bloom revealing info from your mod (according to her, Ginerva has a version of the mod on memory stick)
4) Also why Tornado Man's theme for the Myst Zone?
Thank you for reading.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Iun: The Order of the Chlamys (Shinaire continent of Newerth). The only one I know of, so far...
Diu: If there is, its planet is still unknown. I've only thought up SOME Apocalyptic Towers for IDs 0000 to 2000 (so new planets not made by me, are to be above that).
Assuming, of course, there's more planets than that. Definitely more suns than Newerth's sun, for one thing.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Triu: Not entirely, but she'll do whatever she wants, so.
Vivroux: I liked the song.
Plus there's nothing like Glast Heim's theme, so far I know.

Also, the numbering I used is the Newerthan words for "1", "2", "3", and "4". So I worked on that language a bit, too. =P
Brayconn
Brayconn
Man, I already don't understand the lore of LS, next thing I'm gonna have to learn a language...
A
AuroraDash
I should write an LS lore summary sometime, might be fun
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
@Kim Tyranto Thank you, Kim! Hope to see you back on Bloomer S- I mean Lunar Shadow.
@Brayconn: Eh, Lunar Shadow isn't too hard to understand. Besides, Shane's Dragon Riders also had it's own language.
@AuroraDash: Hey, dude. How are you?