King (2.0)
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• The PS2 is one of the greatest video game consoles in history, and it's games are some of the best I've ever played.
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    Well that's true. The music is great as is the game's various worlds. Though getting the Chaos Emeralds is a pain in the ass (and they're needed for Last Story). At least Shadow the Hedgehog only made you defeat all the final bosses (to get their different endings) to unlock it's Last Story.
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    It certainly had some good games in its time...
    Shadow Hearts, Persona 3 FES, Persona 4, Zone of the Enders 1&2, Digital Devil Saga, Xenosaga, etc
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    I haven't played those games, though I've heard good things about them. Someday, I'll play the Persona games and both Zone of the Enders game.
    Hopefully, the UK will pull through once Brexit is finally over and done with.
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    The problem here is that the UK's in a lose-lose situation: Remain the EU, continue to be treated like crap despite our contributions. Leave the EU and we'll be in a recession, not to mention all the social problems.
    It also doesn't help that the Tories have been ruining this country for decades or that none of the current political canidates are any good.
    I'm going to try and something done for done, due to lack of motivation. I've already created all 3 levels, the final boss arenas and the ending area.
    I need to create the enemies, weapons, and (sigh) programming. Hopefully, I can go on to make better mods.
    So, yeah, I'm gonna see if I can make some friends, and maybe present one of my mods.
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    I'm a member (or was) of Shane's forums (i.e Vresun/Astrum, Symfora) and I contribute to the Blue Dragon/Kirby/Dragon Quest Wikis.
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    Actually you can find Shane's profile here (which was "hacked") He was kind of a cult figure back in 2014, and was a friend of Kim's. Also, you still keep in contact with Wayne? I'd like to talk to him.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…