Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Cibryll
Cibryll
Hanging in there by a mere thread.
You?
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
I'm doing fine. Ended going through a major culture change after all my personal problems came to an ugly final head. I'm just so glad that you and Bloom have returned to us.
Just a small question: Can you access Vresun/Symfora/Velkyzr? If you can't, could you return to Lunar Shadow? I doubt you have anything to lose but your avatar (and Bloom would be very happy).
Cibryll
Cibryll
Firstly, ProBoards forums are a bit large for the phone I'm using ("page size too big" error). So no...
Secondly, I can't access the LS forums (or forums with the same system) at all...

I take it Bloom's informed LSF of Apocalyptic Shadow?
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Oh. Well, so much for that. But please do come back when you finally have good internet again. Also I've got to ask, Bloom's added a lot of info about various things in Lunar Shadow. Have you approved of any of her additions? (She says you have, but I want to ask you) And yes, she has informed LSF of Apocalyptic Shadow Tower.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Will try, but who knows when that'll be. :/
I thought Ariana added a lot of stuff... well, whatever.
Yes, it's approved... they are "Lunar Shades", aren't they?
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Okay, I've made sure to inform Bloom of your confirmation. If Apocalyptic Shadow Tower is your final mod, does that mean "Final Cave Story Mod" or "Final Mod in general"? Thank you for answering my questions. :3
Cibryll
Cibryll
Most likely my final mod in general, assuming I don't finish LS as well...
Though I'll remain involved with LS, probably. It depends on how life goes, really. Who knows...