Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Tpcool
Tpcool
Pokémon designs get more bizarre by the generation, haha. I think I like the more unique designs than the more animal-like designs of the early generations, though, as long as they're not *that* weird. :p
Cibryll
Cibryll
Yeah. I'll probably never see any of the new Pokemon any time soon, though...

So, how've you been?
Tpcool
Tpcool
I've been wonderful, Kim. Life is great at the moment, and I think the only thing I wish I had right now was a job, haha. It's something I've been slowly working towards the past several weeks, so I'm hoping to find something for myself soon. Have you been doing well too? I'm not super caught up on your situation.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Yeah, I'm doing well now, aside from being unemployed myself.
Found out I had several half-siblings about a year ago, started on a final mod (I might finish LS after that, I dunno yet) in January last year, and, to make a long story short, a lot's happened.
The phone I'm using does give me a lot of trouble, though it's just a small price to pay for being able to post and find out about the new Pokémon~.
Tpcool
Tpcool
Wow, that does sound pretty significant. Hope you can maintain good relations with your half-siblings in spite of it being a recent discovery. Good to know you are still modding. Looking forward to seeing you finish another mod, since LS was so well received.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Yeah... good relations are something vital. One could say that without them, the mod's best ending would be the destruction of the galaxy LS takes place in.

Can I request permission to use those ORGs I'd requested in the past in "Apocalyptic Shadow", please?
Tpcool
Tpcool
Absolutely. :o
Cibryll
Cibryll
Thank you!
Can I also ask permission to use the "Death Egg MK2", "Lava Reef", "Egg Rocket" and "Wily boss" ones?

Also, might I ask, what's you favourite colour?