Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Cibryll
Cibryll
Good news: I've finished floor 20 of the Apocalyptic Shadow Tower.

More importantly, my half-sister's gonna be OK! She'll probably have a lot of recovery time, now...
AFTRHR
AFTRHR
That's nice to hear!
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
Oh no. And oh yes! Glad to hear it.
What was that Serenity tree mistake if I dare ask?
Cibryll
Cibryll
Thanks!
Ilina was born 1994 (but she's two years younger due to being sent two years into the future after her first adoptive parents were horrible; that's how she ended up with president Sefirotto of Tirahnys and his wife Reniat), but Valkyrie was born 1981.
I guess I may've calculated birth years from 2001/2002 (Serenity/Shinica) before deciding Ilina's to be a Horton, or something?
Cibryll
Cibryll
Though, it was also a cheerful lady who decided the whole Ilina-into-two-years-later thing.
So it mightn't be my error entirely. By Tirahnys law then, it was apparently illegal t have kids from pre-marriage, so Evan and Valkyrie had to give her up for adoption?
Just going by what a Xion-cosplaying friend informs me, seeing as she's also involved with LS in some way.
Cibryll
Cibryll
At any rate, the whole of Serenth grew a lot when I wasn't around to update it... apparently there's a lot more, like "bosses" being a race of their own and Ilina's replacement being a total tyrant (goes with being a Dark Elf?).
"Owning a cat is illegal for non-elven races".
Not a law any of my half-sisters would like...