Infinityβ
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• hurricane dorian is a thing so I may or may not get yeeted.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Hopefully it doesn't make too much contact with land. I was fortunate that it didn't come very close to the coast, and I think that's likely for most of the other states it may hit as well. Thankfully it's weakening right now, so hopefully there won't be many disruptions by the time it reaches your area.
    PokeEngineer
    PokeEngineer
    Not directly in the storm's path, but feeling the effects of it.
    theaidencat
    theaidencat
    Well I was in South Carolina at the time which was much worse. hope it didn't hit you badly at the time
    Hey, It's august 20th!
    It's been 1 year since I first joined the forums and felt like it's was only yesterday.
    I played Dreams Of Reality 2 out of curiosity and It was just cringy...
    I kept getting jump scared by sonic.exe and all this time I thought there was more to the mod.
    Serri
    Serri
    There is, but there's no easy way to do it, which is why nobody knows who Musuko is
    I think I'm going to use "Return Of The Demon Crown" as a working title for my mod
    Infinityβ
    Infinityβ
    You guy's are probably right
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    Whatever you choose to do, follow through and make it great! (I should take my own advice...)
    Infinityβ
    Infinityβ
    I'm going to make the mod the best it could possibly be and there is good chance that I won't regret making it.
    Heck, I'm already composing the title theme and like how it's turning out, it just gives me this authentic cave story vibe.
    But first of all, I have to get a new working title or it will automatically be aids.
    Playing Daitai Monogatari makes me actually want to work on my cs sequel.
    Like seriously, Right now I'm composing the title theme.
    I can't believe that in 15 days days it will be the day I joined the cstsf.
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    Oh how about that you joined a day and your literal age after I did
    Now when I think about it, I think I'm gonna put my cave story sequel at a halt for now.
    Why?
    Because I'm not really that motivated to work on it.
    Just, give me a while to think about it more.
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    Didn't knew you were doing something like that.
    I was once again banned from the csmc.
    I'm not sure if I'll ever be allowed back in.
    Mint
    Mint
    It sucks to have restrictions on what used to be a free internet but laws like these are there because otherwise some childeren would share their personal info no problem and get into huge trouble- ranging from getting bullied to being in danger.
    For now, all you can do is treat being allowed to a bunch of stuff as a birthday gift someday.
    Infinityβ
    Infinityβ
    This is why I was banned:You are so obnoxious and immature that it's cost you a community you enjoy being in, and if you have an ounce of sense in you you will listen to me. If you ever want back in you'll have to change. I don't care if you've tried, you need to keep trying. Otherwise you'll never get back in. I'm not going to give you the chance to worm your way out of this by trying to say everyone just hates you
    Infinityβ
    Infinityβ
    I already wrote an apology and nothing has gotten better like I hoped.
    I try being a new version of myself and people don't see that.
    I need to tell all of you that I'm sorry for overreacting a lot and being very irritable.
    I just cant continue going down this path.
    I don't expect to be respected just because I made this apology.
    I don't want to be irritable,unhinged, anxious and insecure like I've been and I don't think it's a good idea to keep doing this any longer.
    This is getting long so I'll reply the rest.
    Infinityβ
    Infinityβ
    I do actually think the raiders hacking my server and being spammed by the raiders wasn't a good thing for them to do.
    They were just doing that to get a reaction out of me since I was very irritable.
    I hope you all can forgive me and put this previous version of myself in the past.
    Mint
    Mint
    If you mean that you are gonna stop dwelling on all the shitty things that happend to you recently then hey power to you, we all gotta move on from things sometimes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…