Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Cibryll
Cibryll
My girlfriends ("Cibryll" and "Kione Tenseiken", as they prefer to be called) and I'm working on "Apocalyptic Shadow Tower". It's... quite a messy mod! But it beats being bored at least.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Though, I'm on hiatus, now. Half-sister I found out about last year is recently ill and all. End 2017, I was in a BAD space; Cibryll and Kione snapped me out! So yeah. A lot happened since 2017! :/
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
Sounds like life has been a whirlwind these last couple of years, and I hope your new found family will be okay... but I'm delighted to hear you're still out there! ...And what's this?? A new mod? Do show and tell when you're ready ;)
Cibryll
Cibryll
Thanks~.
Currently... well, the tower's 50% done (15/30 floors).
That bad space I was in? If not for Cibryll and Kione, the BEST ending would be the destruction of Serenth (named after Serenity after what she did in LS) so Serenity, Ilina, Shinica... those sisters would also die (yes, Ilina is a Horton). And. I'm kinda... the final boss and all.
Oh, I got my memory back in 2017~.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Silly phone, double-posting like that.

I hear Galar, Obstagoon and Galarian Weezing are things?

And Apocalyptic Shadow will be my last mod, I think...
Serri
Serri
AAAAAAAAA WELCOME BACK, KIM! ^o^
Brayconn
Brayconn
Does this mean there's a chance Lunar Shadow will finally be 100% complete?! (Also, obligatory plug to the CS Modding Community: https://discord.gg/xRsWpz6)
Cibryll
Cibryll
LS is technically 100% done. Minus bug fixes and the Confusion Zone. I *might* finish what I started, if I'm motivated enough. Azehr is THE most-bugged thing there, and all.

Last "post" for a while, so a VERY random thing I said in a dream once:
"I wouldn't trust Quote with babysitting my children. He shot Toroko, for one thing."

With that, I'm saying au revoir for now. Till later!
Cibryll
Cibryll
P.S.: I'll try to lurk when possible, though I can't promise anything. Though Hollowfied Ichigo Kurosaki is kinda scary.