andwhyisit
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey, may I have my username changed to Rosa? I may or may not be getting a bit too into the protag from Pokemon B2W2.
    Yes hello, can my name be changed to Mister.Hex, since MisterrDestroyer is an pretty old name I don't really use anymore
    Heyo! Sorry to bother with this, but when you have time, could I get a username change to "joexyz" please? I am aware that this will change the username I log in with. Thanks so much!
    Hey, are you still the person in charge of maintaining the cavestory.org website? I just noticed that, on the links page, the link to the 2nd cave story remix project still links to the old website (csrp2.org). It has since been moved to csrp2.net. Sorry, I thought I had told you that before, but I guess I didn't.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Yes I am, and yes it was mentioned (though I can't remember if it was you who mentioned it or someone else), but at the time I changed it under the fan works section and forgot to change it under links section. It's fixed now.
    Wedge of Cheese
    Wedge of Cheese
    Thanks! :)
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    That was me, but I never noticed the double link. Thanks wedge!
    heyo can i get a username change to Katina? ty
    dan_crim
    dan_crim
    hey i sow you talking about edit cave story psp 2013
    but i have little problme when i open cmd to run csz tool i wright c:users\admin\desktop\csz_tool\compress. exe or decompress..... it loaded a sec and nothing happend
    plz what exactly i must do
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    He requested it. I tried to talk him out of it, but he said he would delete all of his posts manually if he had to.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Oh... That's unfortunate. How long ago did this happen?
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    2 or 3 days ago.
    Hi, how much would it cost for another pressing of the Cave Story OST from that one thread? Heard it would be more expensive than your initial run but I might be willing to throw triple digits around if necessary.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    This is pretty much copypasta by this point, but this is the info you are after:

Contact the manufacturers directly. Their email addy is info@onecutvinyl.com. They still have the info for my job. Quote my email address ( realmmaster26@hotmail.com ) and ask for an extension of the order associated with said email address to be quoted to you and delivered to you.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Please keep in mind that this company gets a huge number of orders and that they are all hand cut. So expect to wait weeks or even months to receive the vinyl.

Also expect it to be at least $10 more expensive than when I had these produced in bulk.
    smaench
    smaench
    Thanks man!
    Hey guys, the xF2 upgrade of the forums will be happening tomorrow (actually technically today because I finished prepping for this at 2:35am, but I desperately want to sleep first). The forums may experience some downtime during this process.
    Hey there. You are one of the people who basically help run the forum and would know all the rules right?

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I'm playing a mod that hasn't had a post in it's thread since 2016 and I'm having a problem with it.

Since the thread is so old and dead would it be a good idea to go to the mod maker's page directly or is there a better way to seek help on that?
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    It's fine to bump a thread your response is relevant. Plus, you can't really make a new topic just to response to a dead thread. You should be able to, but take my words with a pinch of salt, Andwhy has the final say.
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    Post in the mods general discussion thread
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    You can bump an old thread if your post is relevant to the thread's original subject matter and isn't replying to some old post. So in this case it is fine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…